Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: "The Shade" Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Story can be found here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...IRV\-Shade

A bit of introduction. As far as it can be understood, the story is about "ghost ship". Someone will tell: "oh no... not another one". I have to forewarn you, there's nothing mystical about this. Everything will be kept in format of science-fiction and Freelancer universe.

The story is divided to three parts:

I part: Bunch of reports which introduces reader what is happening. All reports are represented in "nowadays".
II part: "Three days". It tells story of crew members since 804.06.16 A.S. When "IRV-Shade" was ordered to look for lost scout, to 804.06.19 A.S. when the vessel was spotted for the last time in fourteen years.
III part (questionable): "Aftermath". It will tell various of stories about contacting the "ghost ship". This part is still questionable.
IV part (questionable): "Conclusion". It won't be a story. This will put all dots on "i" and explain some details. This part is still questionable.

Perhaps, someone guessed what does "Something dark is coming..." in topic description means. It has (almost) nothing story-related. "Something Dark is Coming" created by Bear McCreary for Battlestar Galactica soundtrack somehow inspired me to this story.

If you got any questions or comments, please, don't keep them for yourself.

P.S.: Haters gonna hate. So, I'll explain it. All paranormal stuffs that will be shown in story could be explained as hallucinations.
Nice concept, I like the way you've decided to put it together.

Also, your grammar is shaping up, although you are still using lithuanian grammar for english. Try watching some english audio movies with english subtitles. It'll help.

What do you mean by
Quote:This part is still questionable.
You mean you may not write it, or do you mean it may not be real?
' Wrote:Nice concept, I like the way you've decided to put it together.

Also, your grammar is shaping up, although you are still using lithuanian grammar for english. Try watching some english audio movies with english subtitles. It'll help.

What do you mean by

You mean you may not write it, or do you mean it may not be real?

I'm not sure I'll write them. It's because lack of time. Recently, I can't find much free time for playing. So, I'm not sure about story too. And I'm not sure is that last two parts is necessary.
They are, because it's a really neat concept.
' Wrote:They are, because it's a really neat concept.

Don't be so sure about that. You haven't seen part II yet.