Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Colonel Rhade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Provost Marshal Col. Vicenta Gonzalez
TARGET ID: Colonel Aloysius Rhade

[Image: vickiecomm.jpg]

I trust you will come to realise your position is untenable, if you haven't already. You have an important choice to make, Colonel.

Remain where you are and be destroyed, or submit to the Volkhan's will and he may spare your pitiful lives.

Loyal forces, the true Coalition, will find your rebels and when they do, no quarter will be given.

To continue as you are is foolish. You cannot hope to breach Omega-52's defences, let alone retake the system.

Katz will die and the rebellion will fall. Have I made myself clear?

END TRANSMISSION
Transmission Received...
Rerouting Transmission...

Comm ID: Lieutenant Colonel Alla Alesky
Target: Provost Marshal Colonel Vicenta Gonzalez

Transmission Initiated

Don't expect such a quick surrender, the real rebellion has only started, and Katz will do exactly the opposite.

Worry for the day that the Rebels actually get within striking distance of the Volkhan, and it will come.

I will see to such an ending myself, with or without the help of the others, I can assure you.

Have patience, and you will slowly see that all that I say is the truth, and maybe I'll do the sparing.

Plan for such a time, and relish your beloved Volkhan's reign while it lasts, because it will end. Soon.

Transmission Terminated.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TARGET ID: Lieutenant Colonel Alla Alesky

I am not surprised by your continued defiance.

Will your eyes never open to the crimes you have committed against the people you pledged your loyalty to?

Wait as long as you dare. Every day you hold out is a day your friends and families who remain here will be punished.

For your own sakes, and the sake of your loved ones, I suggest you turn yourselves in.

Further treachery will not only result in your deaths, but theirs. They will die slowly and painfully, begging for mercy that will not come.

Orders are very clear on the subject, rebel filth. Now continue your pathetic resistance if you must, but be aware of the consequences.

END TRANSMISSION
Initiating Transmission...

Comm ID: Lieutenant Colonel Alla Alesky
Target: Provost Marshal Colonel Vicenta Gonzalez

Staying with the rebellion is the only real way to appease those I "pledged" my loyalty to.

With the methods the Volkhan applies I doubt there is a such thing as a pardon, now will I be a puppet.

Doctor your words and my intentions to fit whatever you wish to believe if you truly see fit. It changes nothing.

Oh, were I the Volkhan and possessed such numbers, I may be confident myself, but do not.

Fifty men, the ability to call many and more on a whim is a luxury in war, but not required.

Is there an alternative? Of course, as always there is.

The point is, superior numbers will save no one alone, and I will use everything I can to my advantage.

Place your loyalty correctly next time, should you even be given such an opportunity in the future.

If you have anything meaningful to say, now is possibly your only chance, not things I've heard already.

You and the Commissars are the real traitors, you pledged your allegiance to Katz and were the first to turn.

Hope that he is forgiving when all is restored to its rightful place and leader, for the Volkhan will fall.

For those who chose to remain loyal to Katz and join me, I will return the fact and refuse to surrender.

Rescue your own faith and remain loyal to one, for your own sake and dignity.

Transmission Terminated.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TARGET ID: Lieutenant Colonel Alla Alesky

Negative thoughts already? Your resolve is slipping.

Am I to believe you are really so stupid as to continue to defy your Ikon?

Planning to reinstall Katz as leader is both naive and futile. The Volkhan has eyes everywhere, and his will is the will of the Coalition.

To fight his will is equally pointless!

Take your worthless band of traitors and scum and flee, is my advice. Run far away before the Ikon finds you and crushes you like the ants you are.

Volkhan is unstoppable. Volkhan is the Ikon of Ikons!

Down with Katz and his capitalist New Economic Policy! With the endless betrayals we have suffered!

From the ashes of Katz's spineless regime has arisen a leader of which the Coalition can be proud!

The relics of the old way are worthless. Your pitiful resistance is worthless!

Inside every supposedly tough rebel is a weak, scared little child crying for his mother. How long before we see yours?

END TRANSMISSION
[Transmission Begins]
To: Vicenta Gonzalez
Priority: HIGH
[Image: rhade-1.png]
[Message Begins]

I am disappointed in you Viceta.

Fully, Completely, and utterly disappointed.

Understand this, however. When I get my hands on you, you'll be "properly" treated.

Do you really think I'll forget your treachery?

What, so what do you expect when the Rebellion succeeds? Mercy? I think not.

You will be punished like the rest.

Must this, Must that. Volkhan Slave. My Enemy.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Rhade. Finally you rear your head.

I grew tired of listening to your lackeys harp on about the wonders of the rebellion.

Would you ever show your face, I wondered, or would you continue hiding behind your pitiful "army"? I suppose I have the answer. Now we may talk one on one, as it were.

Appreciate what you have while you have it, "Colonel". For when our Marines find the hole you're hiding in, no rebel will be left alive.

Any hint of resistance to the Volkhan in Omega-52 has been crushed. You and your band of mutineers are all that remains.

Assistance will not come to you. Have you not realised that? Your allies are deserting you. Your ships cannot last forever.

You will be swatted, like the insignificant little flies you are.

Can you seriously believe you are capable of standing up to the glory that is the Volkhan, the Ikon of Ikons?

Provide me with a reason I should not simply laugh in your face and dismiss your puny rebellion as a joke!

END TRANSMISSION
[Transmission Begins]
[Message Begins]

How did it come to this Vicenta?

Does the Volkhan treat you right? Or does he treat you like a tool?

A tool is only useful for a little while Vicenta, then it is disposed of.

Distractions, however, I don't appreciate. They keep us from accomplishing our true goals.

Sound familiar Vicenta?

We will not fall to your words, your threats.

Will we stand firm? Absolutely.

Attack us all you wish, you will be forced back into your holes.

Both you and the Volkhan will be punished severely, rest assured of that.

Omega-50, you can never hope to take.

Omega-5, you will be crushed.

I hope I've made myself clear Vicenta.

[Message Ends]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Avoid the inevitable as usual. So very typical of you, Rhade.

Destroying your ranks will be easier than I thought. I suspect I shall be among those leading the charge.

Scout vessels are searching for you, and they will find you eventually. It is inevitable.

Tagged as enemies of the revolution. How does that feel, Rhade? To know you are branded traitors by the Coalition you once fought so hard to serve? How will you be remembered?

Fighters to the end, I suspect. Those who struggled for the old ways, the corrupt ways, against the true glory and love that the Volkhan has for us all.

They say you were once prepared to do anything for the Coalition, that you never ran. And yet there you are, hiding, cowering in some fleapit station to avoid justice.

Are you really that pathetic?

Children. That's all you are. Worthless, snivelling little children who can't face up to Papa for what you have done. You disgust me.

END TRANSMISSION
[Transmission Begins]
[Message Begins]

I'll keep that in mind.

[Message Ends]