Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Chapter three : A dragons tale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Untitled-1.png]

Gabriella was lying on her bed, reading the last part of "The dragons breath", a book that Reiko had sent her, when her father walked in the room.

"...Dear, do you have a moment?"~ He said.

"Dont call me that! Im not your little girl! " ~She said. "And dont try to make it allright! You had your chance! And dont try to blame it on mother either! She cant help it that she died and you turned to drinking! Making my life horrible in the process!"

"Now you listen young lady!" ~ He shouted. "You dont talk about your mother like that! Im trying to set things right between us and your acting like this! Now i may be the second in command of the Nova's, but im allso your father! And i DO care about you!"

"Oh shut up!"~ She said after throwing her datapad on the floor. "You may be my father but you allso made my teen years hell! I couldnt go out like all the others, i had to study all day, ALL day. And if i didnt study, i had to do work around the house, or else you'd beat me! Now i dont know about you, but i considder a father who says and does such things, A BLOODY TIRAN! Now get out of my sight, AND life!"

And with that she ran out of her quarters. She had tears in her eyes while running around the hall, towards Reiko's quarters. She needed some comfort..

"..Yes, who's there?" ~ Reiko said over the comm channel outside of her door.

"C-can i c-come in...?"
*Gaby?Yes,ofcourse.Come in.* -said Reiko as she opened the door.

Gabriella entered the room and went to sit down on Reiko's bed.
One could see anger in her eyes...and a sad thought crossing her
mind,because she had lost someone precious a long time ago
.Extremely precious in her case.

*You know,Reiko.You never told me anything about your parents.* - said Gaby unsure what else she could have said

*No,but then again,neither did you,did you now?* - replied Reiko

*Umm...Perhaps we should keep it that way...* - muttered Gabriella

*Why is that?Does it have to do with the reason behind you coming
to my room now?The story with my parents is rather...simple.They...
they died....*
- said Reiko after a sigh

*Hmm...you don't seem to be telling me all.* - Gaby 'assumed out loud'

*They were killed in front of me.Right after father gave me his Katana.
And my mother...oh...those bastards who did it know that it was wrong.
I forced them to know.And I feel no sympathy for them....Are you pleased
now?...
- said Reiko with an angry and nervous tone,right before she bursted into tears

*Is this what you wanted Gabriella?Huh?
Go away...!
I hate you!*
- as she kept crying
"...*SLAP*"

"W-what was that for?" ~ Reiko said with a soft voice.

"Thats for acting like a whimp! Your the one who's supposed to be the strong one here, the figther, the warrior, the knight. And look at you! Your crying like a baby! You allmost remind me of myself of a while ago. Before i met you! You thought me how to discard my emotions, you thought me how to fight, you thought me how to survive! Your my role model! My idol! And your here, crying!" ~ Gabriella replied.
"And besides" ~ She went on, " You think you've got it bad? Atleast your father didnt kill your mother! Atleast he didnt have to execute her for treason!" ~ Gabriella jelled.

She noticed a tear on Reiko's cheek, appearantly she had been abit too hars.

"Im..Im sorry Reiko. You know i didnt...Lets just sit down for a while allright? Let me get you some tea."