Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Spazzydragon's ingame feedback forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see characters getting broken and smashed apart there.

Where's teh RP? Hard to judge with all that OOC ;)
so, a loldente had some pilots in the hold and was trying to powergame you into running around to 'negotiate the release of the hostages'.

he probably thought he was being new and original. oh well, at least he is trying to RP, albeit in the manner of the kindergarten.

perhaps if he had said 'help help, me and the other pilots in the hold have taken over this tridente, but we've not got a clue how to drive this bucket of bolts, and the cardamine levels are scary. everything is covered in orange dust, and we're too scared to use the aircon. help us!

spazzy, dont worry mate. you just met a powergamer, and refused to play along. big deal. i wouldnt give two shiz if i were you. carry on as before

' Wrote:This person is not happy because you RPed the situation differently than what he was expecting. If I were you, I wouldn't give a salad about his opinion.

mmmm salad. you have just decided what im having for lunch.
' Wrote:so, a loldente had some pilots in the hold and was trying to powergame you into running around to 'negotiate the release of the hostages'.

he probably thought he was being new and original. oh well, at least he is trying to RP, albeit in the manner of the kindergarten.

perhaps if he had said 'help help, me and the other pilots in the hold have taken over this tridente, but we've not got a clue how to drive this bucket of bolts, and the cardamine levels are scary. everything is covered in orange dust, and we're too scared to use the aircon. help us!

spazzy, dont worry mate. you just met a powergamer, and refused to play along. big deal. i wouldnt give two shiz if i were you. carry on as before
mmmm salad. you have just decided what im having for lunch.
I guess some people think there is only one standard response for each situation.

Your characters should be allowed to have their 'own' character.
I'm gonna go ahead & be a good sport & not do a kneejerking facepalm and let the thread live & see if you can actually be helped by it. I am however cleaning it & removing the poor example you linked up in post one, because that sort of thing doesn't invite the type of feedback you seem to want.

Now, taking my little orange hat off, here's my honest advice: Make more of an effort to control yourself & don't be so quick to justify your reactions in response to someone elses actions. You need to lean to relax & just play the game. Bottom line is, If you break character, that's your fault & if your temper doesn't let you shake off every little thing that irritates you around here, then you should take a break for a while until you can learn to chill out & have a little actual fun w/ the RP

::edit- Stop w/ the lazy spamming Korny, this ain't flood, so if you've got some actual feedback, then offer it up...otherwise knock it off::