Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Unioner Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Greetings,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Jonathon Winchester III. The President Pro-Tem of the Independent Neuralnet Division. Hopefully , you have heard of our company. While on a layover at one of the local bars on Freeport 2, I heard it would be a very smart move to contact you directly concerning "Insurance". It appears that a license is required to safeguard the shipment of a certian red jewel. I am sure you know of what I speak.

That is the main reason I am contacting you. To see what is nescessary to procur such a license.

The second reason, and one I hope will turn out to be lucrative to both our organizations, is to open up a dialog to see how we can benefit each other. As you know, The IND has the capability to gather needed supplies for whatever your needs are. Discreetly , of course.

To this end, I am attaching my private comm address for your convenience.

Sincerely,
Jonathon Winchester III
President Pro-Tem
Independent Neuralnet Division
<<<Scanning frequencies>>>
[Image: scan.gif]
<<<Playing message>>>

[Image: UNIONERLOGOcommsoverlay1small.png]

Mr. Winchester,

it is a wise decision to contact us regarding the most precious red gems you intend to trade with.
We have standard...insurence packages for outsiders wishing to travel our space unharmed.
Options are as follows:
  • License to smuggle Blood Diamonds from Freital to a destination of your choosing, safe passage through Unioner space, docling codes for Pacifica and Wedel bases. 20 Million credits per ship and month.
  • License to smuggle Blood Diamonds from Freital to a destination of your choosing, safe passage through Unioner space, docling codes for Pacifica and Wedel bases, security services and the disclosure of a new route to Liberty upon contract signing. 30 Million credits per ship and month.

As for your offer for supplies - we've had no contact with your company until now and have no reason to trust you. Yet. There is indeed something you could do to gain this trust though, we currently are in need of Black Market Munitions, Platinum, Engine Components and Small Arms, make a few shipments of these commodities to Pacifica and we can talk about further developing our business.

[Image: signal_lost.gif]