Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Black Dragon Society
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incomming Transmission...

Comm ID: Alicia Rock

Good afternoon Guards of Kusari,

My name is Alicia Rock, I am one of those people most know as Gaians. Some call us terrorists and murders, but I think you know better.
Well, lets get straight to the point. I have a little problem and I do hope that you can help me with it. The ship I have been flying until this day is a Virage class Very Heavy Fighter it has always been a reliable ship, but it had passed its best years before I was born. Now you might ask 'Why does this girl bother us with her problems?', the reason is following, I have seen a few of our pilots using a ship of yours, the Black Dragon class Very Heavy Fighter.
I would like to acquire one of those, if possible with a fitting weapon system that would not need any further customization.
In exchange for this I would offer you my old ship, I am sure you will be able to get a few spare parts from it, as well as some Credits. If you have something different in mind, please tell me what I should do.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Alicia Rock
Resending transmission...
Signal increased by 20%
Resending transmission...
Signal increased by 25%
Incomming Transmission...

Comm ID: Alicia Rock

Good evening Hogosha,

I have the feeling that you dont deem it necessary to answer.
So be it, I may find it unnecessary to answer to a call for help coming from one of you as well.

Have a good day.

Alicia Rock