Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To All Rebel Forces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: Rebel Forces
Comm. ID: Brigadier-General Ricardo Alvarez
Priority: Medium
Subject: Havana Rises

---Communications Opened---

[Image: alvarezcomm.png]

Attention Rebel Forces, loyal to our great Premier. Bastions of Comradship and mi Hermanos!

I have been released from Libertonian Custody through the careful negotiations of our staunch ally, Doc Holliday. But the situation with the Premier remains grim, mi amigos. I fear there is a good chance that he will not rise again.

However, this much I know, mi hermanos, we may be broken, shunned, oppressed by our own... and it may seem like our glorious revolucion is conquored. But this much I vow, the days to come shall be scribed on time itself in the blood of our enemies!

We shall turn the horde that the Volkhan has sent against us, mi comradas, we shall sieze their weapons, and fight for our very existance! There are those that would deny us our peace, preferring to side with our enemy in this, the darkest of hours. But know this, mi amigos, we shall unleash such a terrible vengence upon the Volkhan, one that will shake the very foundations of the IKON of IKONs!

The Havana, our mightiest warship, and loyal to Katz and the cause to the end, has slipped out of the Volkhan's grasp, and she will SMITE THE USURPER FROM THE SKIES!

Though the possessed, and the subjegated may sweep over our lands like a plague, never again shall we, the free people of the Coalition, bow on bended knee to a dictator! Nor shall we, mi hermanos, feel the rod of oppression upon our backs.

We are one hand, one heart, one soul, and we are united!

The Coalition is free, the Coalition WILL BE FREE!

For our Children.

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

---Communications Terminated--
[Image: SinaScraTrans-1.png]
[font=Cambria]Alvarez! The man who brought me to the Coalition.

It is good to see you once more old friend.

The Rebel movement is underway, our final plans are set and ready for launch within these upcoming weeks.

However, it seems certain individuals in the Rebel movement are acting more like spoiled kids than seasoned soldiers. I will get into the details once we have you on-board our primary base of operations.

[color=#CC0000]Wexler out.
///////INCOMING TRANSMISSION///////
Source: Jayce Brooks, SCRA|CPW-Social.Credit
Target: General Alvarez
Subject: The Havana
[Image: CommBrooks.png]

Brigadier General! It's good to hear you again, boss! Alvin may be down, but he sure as hell ain't out. I'll ram the SoCred straight into whatever prison he may be in to get him back, even if it's the last thing I ever do!

For the Revolution, for the Red Dawn, for the Premier!

///////SIGNAL LOST////////

I am aboard the CPW-Havana now, mi comradas, I will keep the location a secret for the time being, it is best that the Havana be the shadow in the night used to frighten the children of the Volkhan.

We need to co-ordinate this strike, my men on the Havana have news concerning the Volkhan that must be shared with you, while we plan this attack... I must also ask much of each of you in the coming days. If we are to cast down the Volkhan and all that he stands for, it will require a sacrifice.

I must ask if each and every rebel trusts in me.

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

[Image: 8721nglingxian.png]

[font=agency fb]ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Captain Chun Ki Ling
Target: Highly secured to Rebel forces only
Encryption: HIGH
Priority: HIGH
Subject: We're back in the fight..

Ni hao Alvarez,
It is good to see you alive, and good to see that your stay in Liberty has not softened you.

As you are probably aware, the war has not gone well. There has been much discomfort and change. I personally very glad to have you back in the fight.

The Xi'an stands ready. We all stand ready. The Volkhan will fall, no matter what it costs us.

For Katz!
Ling out.

Comrade Ling,

Wexler and Allesky are loyal men I have trained myself. As are you a man I trust.

We are strongest when we work as the military machine should, together ese, not apart...

The Volkhan's favourite tool is to break our unity, he drives a wedge into your heart, and tries to sever you from the men and women that matter most, your comrades and hermanos! Look to your Colonels, and trust in them, as they trust in me to lead us to victory.

I have killed more battleships than I care to count with my beloved Havana, and the Marx... I know her weaknesses, and I assure you. Havana will triumph. But I will need the Fighter Corps at its best, if we are to press such a victory, holmes, and so I will ask you. Will you follow me? For we march on the Gates of hell, me hermano, and I assure you, the fires of hell have nothing on Latino fire, esse, Latino Passion will burn a path for you, all of you... right into the heart of the Volkhan!

Alvarez out!

El Coyote

[Image: 8721nglingxian.png]

[font=agency fb]ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Captain Chun Ki Ling
Target: Highly secured to Rebel forces only
Encryption: HIGH
Priority: HIGH
Subject: I stand ready.

Alvarez,
You are a man I trust with my life, we have fought and shead blood on the battlefield. I have not with these men of which you speak. You endorse them as honourable and trustworthy. They do not need such endorsements. Wexler last night conveyed his resolve and determination, not only in words but his actions. I was distrusting at first, however he put those fears to one side.

We fight for the same goal. The Volkhan will die, my only wish is that my blade gets there first.

If we are to die, then so be it. Katz will prevail.

For Katz!
Ling out.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Text Only***
Comm ID: Lt. Yuri Popov
Target: Rebel Forces
Subject: Ready and waiting.

Quote: Comrade-General, it is good to know you are still alive. I am glad to see that you will still be in this fight and so will the glorious Havana. I trust with my life Comrade-General and I await your orders.
For the Coalition
For Katz!