Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LPI public representative department.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2hzq2rt.png]
Sender: Deputy Chief Colin Sinclair
Subject: RE: A list of complaints
' Wrote:
Individuals found to be associated with, condoning or conducting criminal activities is subject to on site punishment by any officer of the Liberty forces present, ranging from a verbal warning to immediate use of lethal force. Legal action may follow.

In the house of Liberty, the following are classed as crimes:

I. Contraband possession.

It is illegal to have any amount of these goods on your person at any time:

Cardamine
Liquid Cardamine
Counterfeit Software
Black Market Munitions
Human Organs
Synthetic Marijuana
Artifacts
Slaves
Blood Diamonds
Nomad brains

This does not apply to the primary fleet, as personnel of the primary fleet may confiscate the above goods to deliver them to a safe and secure destination.
I believe the laws were clear enough in this case, Mr. Thumley. If you want an exception to the law, we're not
the correct people to make a request to, and we're certainly not the "Liberty Officials" you're seeking. We do
not make the laws, we merely enforce them. And I have my doubts that your "inhalator" would register as
one (1) unit of Cardamine on our scanners; we can't scan to those levels, so there must have been quite a
sizable quantity of Cardamine on your ship at the time, which would be larger than the amounts you'd require
for your "personal comsumption", even for an extended period of time. Even so, any amount of
Cardamine isn't allowed by the Laws of Liberty. So, yes, to both me and the law you look like a smuggler.

And as for your insults of my officers; were those really necessary? If I were you, I wouldn't expect us to
show you any good will nor respect when you clearly don't. They're just trying to do their job as best as they can.
[Image: a0vxw1.png]