Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: request to the leaders of =CR=
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*******Comms Channel Open***************

Comm ID:Globalo[TBH]
to: leaders of Colonial Remnant

Hello leaders of colonials.i have oficial request for using tiger shark light fighter,currently sold on IMG Freidstadt base in omega7.i will test to fly with light fighter class ship,but leon base engineers can not in this moment repair all problems that arwing have.problems with CD launcher and with equipment when is ship scanned. and corsair light fighter decurion has still some problems with his agility.so i will request to buy one tiger shark to make some test if the tiger shark is realy better as corsair light fighter decurion.

thanks for answer

*******Comms Channel Closed***************

As you are member of our friendly faction, one that proved to be loyal in that friendship, Quorum of 12 doesn't have any objection to your visiting IMG base.
However, although our ship dealer there sells TigerShark we cannot give you any guarantee of quality since we don't produce those ships. Services of repairs and spare parts are fully available.
We are unsure how that ship will fulfill your needs, especially compared to well known supreme Corsair ship line.
thanks for permission, ship will be used to test ligh fighter class of ships, as support to our titans, and again enemy bombers.
******Incoming Transmission*******'

This is the Capt. of the Scorn star, Pyriel. I request permission to conduct operations from Java, in an effort to improve relations between the IMG and Planet Gammu. These are military operation against the Outcast in an effort to open trade relation with Gammu.

Gammu offers superior construction times, on all vesels it has schemstics for, thus should you decide after seeing my military conduct, to aid Gammu and, want your own ships produced faster then please transmit ship designs to comm relay tower 247, in grid 17437960/64758241 on planet Gammu. //PM me//

Gammu request a steady supply of materials, and Outcast prisoners. In addition to allowing its Harvester drones to berth in your hangers.

Gammu places my ship on full readiness to assist any CR, or IMG vessel. Contact my ship on secure channel, or one of the Harvester drones to relay messages.

Thank you.

******END TRANSMISSION******
Greetings.

After reading your request our Quorum of 12 decided that we need more information about drones that you mention. Colonials are very jumpy when it comes to artificial intelligence. So until further notice your ship can dock and use Java as base of operations, but until we understand your drones better they should be kept on one of your ships. Any unauthorized AI vessel near Java will be destroyed without warning.

Regards,

President of Twelve Colonies, Vladimir Abelard