Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Orbital Spa and Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SynthCommNet LOGIN
PASSWORD
WELCOME TO SYNTHCOMMNET
ID:ROGER SMITH
POSITION:CHAIRMAN & CEO SYNTH FOODS INC.

[Image: 1280125816-35.jpg]

::The acrid smoke floats around the massive new office amidst the stacks of boxes and documents that populate the office of the new Chairman and CEO of SynthFoods Inc. With the light levels low, the burning ember of the Onyx brand cigar shines brightly in the night as Smith adjusts his tie and looks over to the massive screen across from his desk. Cracking his knuckles, his azure eyes zero in on the center of the screen. Taking in a deep breath, he sets his palms on top of the massive glass table top and looks over his documents::

"I know time is money so let me cut to the chase. If you have not heard by now, Synth Foods is under new management. I was elevated to this position on the good faith that I will aim to do better things than my predecessors while keeping to the ideals that has brought this company such good fortune in the past. But my aim is upon the future and I would like to open up a channel of dialogue that will trigger a discussion of possibilities that can arise from cooperation between our two corporations."

::Smith takes in another drag off the cigar and exhales while leaning forward in his chair::

"Orbital Spa and Cruise has a rich history as does the company I now have the privilege to lead. We have set standards that the new corporations in Sirius are only now trying to reach, and if we work towards common goals, I believe that it will take them even longer to reach the standards we can set together."

::Cracking a small smirk, Smith sets the cigar in it's ash tray::

"I look forward to hearing from you in the coming days. Thank you for your time and safe sailing."

::The light on the comm console fades away as the message is compiled in the console's internal memory and then broadcast to it's intended destination

[Image: OSCBanner.png]

Good evening Mr Smith,

My name is Malcom Strand born myself from Planet Stuttgart, and the current Cheif Directing Executive Officer of Orbital Spa & Cruise. It is a fine company as yourself so kindly placed with in your word's. As the company that I work for, knows full well of how working together benefits those that work hard.

Easily seen to be a true Rheinlander, with full hard, but rich accent. And very good at speaking the Common tounge of English that is used across Sirius. In appearance very, Stunning. Built. Handsome.

In the least I am interested in speaking with you. Though this may take time as it seems both our companies are restructuring.

I do see that working together will bring vested results to each other. So I would like to know for what you wish to offer Orbital Spa and Cruise.

Each word spoken with purpose and resounding affect, as if each was a whole sentence or song.

I await your reply before I shall continue any further. However i am most Gratyfied by Synth Food coming to Orbital Spa And Cruise
Guten Tagg Mr Smith

Thank you for the discussions over the nueral net connection that we have had over the past few weeks. Concluding those discussions I have now finialised the requirements for each base and resort we hold. Please be able to find the required numbers of Synth Food in units below for each.

12000 To Shetland
12000 To Hawaii
12000 To Curacuo
12000 To Baden Baden
4000 To Augsburg Colony
4000 To Planet Denver

These numbers are repersentative of one months demand. In which I would like the contract as a rolling monthly contract. I hope you may find these numbers easy to produce and ship, at a viable cost for both of our companies.

I as always Graciously await your reply via the Neural Net Connection we have been using for further discussion.