Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Knights of the Old Guard, [OG]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Oberleutnant Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

Guten abend damen und herren,
To mein unzerstanding, your organization - ze Old Guard - represents ze same leading figures of ze former Mollys Republic. Zerefur, ich have kome to you vith a proposal zat vould benefit both our gruppen. As you most definitely remember, during ze old days, Rote Hessen Armee und Mollys Republic had various cooperations, during vhich zey both tried to aid each ozer in zeir goals - vhich vere not much unlike, but only in different locations against different type ov scums -, but sadly, zis relation stopped as tenschion started to raise among your volks. Seeing zat things have finally settled down fur you, und you're back to be a notable face ov pover vithin Bretonia space again, me und mein komrades in die RHA Oberkommando believe zis point ov time vould be a suitable one to restart our relations.
Zerefur, ich kome to you vith a proposal, something zat kan be konsidered both a personal request from meinself, und an official proposal from die Rote Hessen Armee. Ve have had shared various ov our equipments in ze past, und seeing zat each ov our teknology have been designed to counter a different force, zey obviously each fulfill a kompletely different purpose. Personally eksperiencing ze difference between Barghest und Thor, und vitnessing performance ov a kouple ov your gunboats vithin Omega-3 sistem over time, ich have kome to konclusion zat even zough our Heimdalls are fine vessels, zey do not fit ze type ov performance ich expekt from mein krew vhen kommanding a gunboat. Vhich have brought me to zis point to file zis request to hopefully obtain one ov your fine gunships to akt as mein personal ship vithin ze armee. Ov kourse, zis request ist being submitted vith approval ov Herr Brigadegeneral Meisnerr, und ist to be treated as an official request on behalf ov die Armee, not an individual pilot.
Und ov kourse, ve unzerstand zat building gunships ist a resource-hungry task, und it von't kome easy. Zerefur, If you kindly agree to zis agreement, ve are also villing to supply you vith all ze resources und manpover needed to build zis ship, und also kover ze manufakture kosts. Ze list ov items zat ve have already prepared und ist mostly ready to be delivered to your facility ist attached to zis message.

Attached Data-String:
  • Basic Alloy (50)
  • Black Market Munition (75)
  • Super Alloy (250)
  • Ship Hull Pannels (400)
  • Nanocapacitors (250)
  • H-Fuel (125)
  • Engine Component (250)
  • Counterfeit Software (125)
  • Optical Chips (75)
  • Superconductors (100)
  • Scientists (30)
  • 20,000,000 SC *Manufacture Costs*
  • Blood Diamonds (3000) *As Bonus*
  • Rheinland Beer (300) *As Bonus*
Let us know if you agree vith above mentioned terms, und ve vill discuss zis deal in details.

Oberleutnant Dresner ov RHA Oberkommando out!

[Transmission Terminated]
Thank you for using A3-R31-M'„¢ Universal Translator.
Please Select your desired languages.

-- To: West Bretonian English --

Translating message, Please wait.
...10%...25%...50%...75%...100%...

Done. Displaying message:
"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,
To my understanding, your organization - the Old Guard - represents the same leading figures of the former Mollys Republic. Therefor, I have come to you with a proposal that would benefit both our groups. As you most definitely remember, during the old days, Red Hessian Army and Mollys Republic had various cooperations, during which they both tried to aid each other in their goals - which were not much unlike, but only in different locations against different type of scums -, but sadly, this relation stopped as tension started to raise among your people. Seeing that things have finally settled down fur you, and you're back to be a notable face of power within Bretonia space again, me and my comrades in the RHA High command believe this point of time would be a suitable one to restart our relations.
Therefor, I come to you with a proposal, something that can be considered both a personal request from myself, and an official proposal from the Red Hessian Army. We have had shared various of our equipments in thee past, and seeing that each of our technology have been designed to counter a different force, they obviously each fulfill a completely different purpose. Personally experiencing the difference between Barghest and Thor, and witnessing performance of a couple of your gunboats within Omega-3 system over time, I have come to conclusion that even though our Heimdalls are fine vessels, they do not fit the type of performance I expect from my crew when commanding a gunboat. Which have brought me to this point to file this request to hopefully obtain one of your fine gunships to act as my personal ship within the army. Of course, this request is being submitted with approval of Brigadier General Meisnerr, and is to be treated as an official request on behalf of the Army, not an individual pilot.
And of course, we understand that building gunships is a resource-hungry task, and it won't come easy. Therefor, If you kindly agree to this agreement, we are also willing to supply you with all the resources and manpower needed to build this ship, and also cover the manufacture costs. The list of items that we have already prepared and is mostly ready to be delivered to your facility is attached to this message.

Let us know if you agree with above mentioned terms, and we will discuss this deal in details.

Senior Lieutenant Dresner of RHA High command out!"

Displaying message complete, closing program.
File saved at: C:\A3UT\Logs\220381901.txt
Please await for Council's voice. We are not in charge of whole technology distribution. We only have a vote on it. Decision will be made by all Molly clans' leaders
[Incoming Transmission]

It's gut to hear your reply zis quick herren,
Und ve ov kourse unzerstand your position in zis matter. Ze reazon vhy ve approached you direktly however, vas bekauze ov ze history our gruppen have had together, but vith all ze ozer 'branches' ov die konsul zese days, ve do unzerstand zat no decizion kan be made by one und only one partee. Zerefur, ve vill vait ze konsul's decision on zis one before taking any furzer aktion.

Thank you for using A3-R31-M™ Universal Translator.

"It's good to hear your reply this quick dear sirs,
And we of course understand your position in this matter. The reason why we approached you directly however, was because of the history our groups have had together, but with all the other 'branches' of the Council these days, we do understand that no decision can be made by one and only one party. Therefor, we will wait the Council's decision on this one before taking any further action."

File saved at: C:\A3UT\Logs\220381902.txt
After a lot of discussion whether our shipbuilders would be capable of making another gunboat, Molly Council voted "YES".

And Old Guard could hand you over our own boat, only for the construction price, which were 35 millions. The ship has an universal armor plates Mk8 and standard equipment with Razor/Pulse loadout.

Or you can haul those goods you attached for constructing completly new gunboat.

That's your choice.

~ Shane McDuffy of Old Guard
[Incoming Transmission]

Dankeschon herr McDuffy,
Seeing zat ze Old Guard has a spare gunboat to depart vith, ve ov die Oberkommando have decided to agree to your deal, und don't vaste both ours und your time in building a vhole neu gunboat. Ich have forvarded ze agreed 35 million kredits to your personal akount so you kan move it to Old Guard's bank from zere, und ve vill send a team ov our engineers to Dublin to set up ze proper transmitters on ze ship und move it back to Omegas vhere it vould be hopefully used to help in our fight against ze korzairs und der militar.

Also, fur ze purpose ov regular papervorks, exakt callsign ov ze ship vould be [RHA]RHGB-Berserker.

Access Attachment: Oberleutnant Dresner ov RHA Oberkommando out!

Thank you for using A3-R31-M'„¢ Universal Translator.

"Thank you very much Mr. McDuffy,
Seeing that the Old Guard has a spare gunboat to part with, we of the High Command have decided to agree to your deal, and don't waste both ours and your time in building a whole new gunboat. I have forwarded the agreed 35 million credits to your personal account so you can move it to Old Guard's bank from there, and we will send a team of our engineers to Dublin to set up the proper transmitters on the ship and move it back to Omegas where it would be hopefully used to help in our fight against the Corsairs and the Military.

Also, for the purpose of regular paperworks, exact callsign of the ship would be [RHA]RHGB-Berserker."

File saved at: C:\A3UT\Logs\070481901.txt
Money recieved. Gunboat can be picked from Arranmore moor points.
Good luck in you side of the Sirius. Take care of our ex-boat! It's hard to depart with her. Allways.