Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - KUSARI - Kusari Office of Republic Contracts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Konnichwa!

Today I was travelling through Kyushu and picked up an intermittent signal from the Lane Hacker barge, Carnivorous.Space.Ship. It took a while to locate it, but it was eventually found in the Seiran Dust Cloud. It seemed to be unmanned--nothing in the cargo hold, and no response to drop the nanobots and space batteries. But then I asked myself: what would a hacker do?, and so I destroyed it.

Carnivorous.Space.Ship ID and Kill, plus a bonus explosion shot

[Image: th_CarnivorousSpaceShip-ID-0.png] [Image: th_CarnivorousSpaceShip-Expl-0.png] [Image: th_CarnivorousSpaceShip-Kill-0.png]

I believe we can agree that this is a "larger ship" than a transport, which would put the base payout at 4 million credits.

Otis.Hagen
[Image: comheader.png]

Payment made
[Image: knfpaybounties_orisapr2.png]
Arigatou, Kusari thanks you.

[Image: comfooter.png]
..:[Signal Received]:..
..:[Transmission Started]:..
..:[Encryption level: HIGH]:..

.. Open Video Channel ..

[Image: remiliascarletq.jpg]

.. ID: Mercenary, Remilia Scarlet ..
.. Location: .. Signal source is moving, unable to determine exact location ..

.. message begins ..

Howdy gentlemen.

Le me reporting.

Was passing through your sweet borders and noticed the nasty things on board of some freelancer senor. Slaves to be precise.
I've saved as much as I could and zonerplace took them on it's board.

P.S. Aaaaand, just a side note.
Some farmy sweety was robbing poor poor transport in Kyushu as I was passed through. But we, the brave outside contractors, can't help in such situations as you, in your infinite wisdom, have driven almost all core systems away from us.

With regards <3

Click
Click
Click
Click
Click
Click

Le zone - 3
Cash owed: 3.000.000 SC

To: Remilia.Scarlet.

/Signed Remilia Scarlet

[color=#000000][font=Fixedsys].. end of message ..

..:[Transmission Closed]:..
Hello again Kusarians,

This time I bring you news of a Rogue bomber in Kyushu. He was harrassing a trade ship when I found him (I forgot to get pictures but not important). He made a valiant effort at running but it wasnt enough--his ship was still destroyed, just on the other side of the system.

ID and kill attached

[Image: th_Kiss_Of_Death-ID-1.png] [Image: th_Kiss_Of_Death-kill-1.png]

Curious to see a Liberty Rogue in Kyushu.

1 bomber: 2.5 m

Otis.Hagen
A small bundle of three kills for Kusari.

First I was doing patrol on Kyushu lane and met up with a KSP patrol, when an Outcast bomber flew right up next to us. No chance. I got lucky with the last energy bolt.

Vesta Firepaw ID and kill

[Image: th_Vesta_Firepaw-ID-0.png] [Image: th_Vesta_Firepaw-kill-0.png]

A little while later I found an Outcast Tridente gunboat pirating the lanes in Kyushu. He shot me out of the lane, but then tried to run once he realized I wasn't in a transport. However he was too far from Tau-23 and had already blown his only path of retreat, so ...

Quintos_Cortez ID and Kill

[Image: th_Quintos_Cortez-ID-0.png] [Image: th_Quintos_Cortez-kill-0.png]

Finally, yesterday I found two AFA bombers beating on a BHG Orca in Kyushu--the BHG seemed like a new recruit, unable to manage his ship and in the wrong system too. The easy win over the Orca led the AFA pilots to arrogant attack patterns, and I was able to easily kill one of them who did not move. The other fled after seeing what happened to his friend.

[AFA]Hioki.Yoshida ID and kill

[Image: th_AFA-HiokiYoshida-ID-0.png] [Image: th_AFA-HiokiYoshida-kill-0.png]

Amount due ... let's see... 1 Outcast bomber: 2.5m; 1 Outcast gunboat: 3m; 1 AFA bomber: 2.5m; Total: 8m

Looks like I will be staying in Kyushu for a while.

Otis.Hagen

Payment made
[Image: Freelancer2012-05-0218-53-03-39.png]
Arigatou, Kusari thanks you.

[color=#FFCC00]
Bounty updated, check section 2, 3 for more details.

Konnichiwa, Kusarians

Today in Kyushu, I heard reports of some KNF and Outcast ships fighting so decided to offer some help. The first pair I found was a KNF fighter pilot trying to talk to the pilot of an Outcast Tridente named Moi.[Meci]. After a few minutes of chatter, the KNF officer found something else to do, leaving myself and the Outcast alone. I dont like talking that much, so I picked a fight and killed it.

[Image: th_MoiMeci-ID-0.png] [Image: th_MoiMeci-kill-0.png]

I believe that payment for a gunboat is 3 million credits.

Arigatu!

Otis.Hagen

Konnichiwa again!

Apologies for two messages in one day, but I got another Outcast Gunboat, named Nyana. This one was seen pirating in Liberty, and was working the lanes in Shikoku for a while. By the time I caught up with him, he was coming out of the Kyushu jumphole into New Tokyo. He had CAU7 and a little bit of everything in the weapons department, but he still fell.

[Image: th_Nyana-id-0.png] [Image: th_Nyana-kill-0.png]

Another 3 million on the tab, please

Otis.Hagen

Kusari thanks you
[Image: KNFPAYhagen_jun02screen19.png]
[Image: KNFpay_Hagenjun02_2screen20.png]
Arigatou.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22