Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Dr. DreyKhat Takar/H. Zinn/"Vixen"/Doc Holliday/Kasikage Yoshiba/William Fish/Alvin Salt/Alexa Cole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
=== A MESSAGE TO:
  • Dr. DreyKhat Takar (//exlibrismortis)
  • H. Zinn (//Andrew.)
  • "Vixen" (//Magnificentness)
  • Doc Holliday
  • Kasikage Wakizashi Yoshiba (//leonardo_tigre)
  • William Fish (//dr_psikick)
  • Professor Alvin Salt (//Kaiwяen)
  • Dr. Alexa Vanessa Maria Cole (//Penpen)

SUBJECT: The meeting.

Greetings.

I'm not sure you know me. The name is Danielius Baltakis. That's all what you need to know at the moment.
You're the only members of SCIOP I have dig so far. One thing I want to tell you is: with the death of SCIOP project, science died too.

I have an offer to you, however, I don't want talk about it in Neural Net.
I'm inviting you to my estate in Gran Canaria for a dinner. I won't receive negative answer.

We'll talk about time later, once I'll get your response here. Just to make sure how much of you are still alive and how much chairs I'll be needing prepare.

Baltakis out.

=== MESSAGE ENDS.
=== A MESSAGE TO:
  • Dr. DreyKhat Takar
  • H. Zinn
  • "Vixen"
  • Doc Holliday
  • Kasikage Wakizashi Yoshiba
  • William Fish
  • Professor Alvin Salt
  • Dr. Alexa Vanessa Maria Cole

Re-sending a message...

=== MESSAGE ENDS.
> CommID: Researcher H. Zinn
> Location: Baffin, Sector FF,-24
> Encryption: Flimsy
> Subject: Re: <N/A>

A lone point to make:

Science will live on
While our scientists may die
Patience through winter

23's,
H. Zinn

> Transmission Terminated
=== A MESSAGE TO:
  • H. Zinn

H. Zimm responded. I have a chair for you already. Say, are you vegetarian? I like when my guests are well-eaten.

=== MESSAGE ENDS.
>>Incoming Transmission<<
>>CommID: Vixen<<

As much as i'd love to join you, unfortunately I've not the time between business and family. I may be able to arrange something if I can finish my shipments quickly, but otherwise I'm probably not going to show.

>>Transmission Lost<<
=== A MESSAGE TO:
  • "Vixen"

It's your life and your choice. However, I'm unhappy when someone gives me an answer which I don't like. This time it's a negative answer. I hope you'll find some time to spare. Do you eat chicken?

=== MESSAGE ENDS.
> CommID: Professor Alvin Salt
> Location: Planet Harris, Tau-31
> Encryption: Traced Signal (indeterminate)
> Subject: (header corrupted)

Why, I must say, this is *a loud crash* -tainly a pleasant surprise! I had long thought the good old Co- *static-filled booms and generally unpleasant noises* -tions to be long for- *ssshhhhhh* -otten about. Do pardon the poor transmission quality, the Kusari Navy has rather seen it fit to bomb us civi- *kkkksh* -arris. I'll be leaving as soon as possible, of course, and I do *CRASH!* -oon as possible. Only luck to you, my brothers and sisters in science!

>>TRANSMISSION ENDED<<
[Image: medforceoneheader.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Dr. Edward Tesh,
To: Danielius Baltakius

Greeting, Danielius,

I am Dr. Edward Tesh, chief medical officer of Med.Force.One. Dr. Holliday has been missing for some time now so I am in charge of the medical and science facilities here. If you are willing, I will assist you in John's absence. Do let me know.

Dr. Edward Tesh
Chief Medical Officer
>>Incoming Transmission<<
>>CommID: Vixen<<

Ah. After subtle planning and careful choice of a babysitter, I've found some time to join such a gathering. Don't worry about food, i don't have any particular qualms or preferences...as long as its cooked. I've had some undesirables play some poor jokes on me regarding my particular appearance. But i guess you'd be above that.

>>Transmission Terminated<<
=== A MESSAGE TO:
  • The Community

Hmm... it's only a small part of what I have been expecting. Still missing for Dr. Takar, Dr. Cole and others.
And Mr Tesh I'm expecting to see Dr. Holliday personally. Since it's a bit... personal. I'll be waiting for any messages about Dr. Holliday's appearance.

Baltakis out.

=== MESSAGE ENDS.
Pages: 1 2