Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nameing the Bretonian Military
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Not sure if this will be official....just getting a feel.
Please support your vote with a reason.
Re-tagging everyone will cause much less confusion.
Voted Two because if you tag everyone the same their task will also change...
For example the QCP's job different from the SF's.
Voted the first option but heh thats me..
I support anyway you merge these 2 together and good luck with that.
I suggest changing it all to BAF. It looks better, honestly, and avoids confusion. I still have trouble with the less-well-read not making the connection with the [101st] and [202nd]. Huh? Who're you? (switches to 101st) Oh. Duuuuuuuh...

If necessary you could just ad a suffix to the tag, I suppose. [BAF-SF] and [BAF-QCO], or just one-letter tags.
Forgot to say.. Name it as BAF or something else and make different division groups so that they could operate in various tasks is what I could suggest..

EDIT: And check the spelling of the thread:P
Right, just saying, so far as I'm concerned, People can be confused.
I honestly dont care about making it 'simple' for illiterates or people who don't deign to read the rp.
Simplifying it, especially if I then have to add subtags....ew.
I don't see a reason why the entirety of the BAF should not name themselves as such.
first choice for me.... it is easier to find targets when they are in the same area of the chat list :)

------
well seriously.. it would mean less confusion.
' Wrote:I don't see a reason why the entirety of the BAF should not name themselves as such.

NCCs are a bitch. I've already said that less of them is better.

And, Mjolnir, less confusion?

The tags would be less confusing as QC* instead of 6 or 7 letters taking up half the page.

NCCs cause confusion, making group invites near impossible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5