Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Doc, TAZ, Lane Hackers and Ames (maybe more in a future)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Mannock
To: Doc, the rest of TAZ, Ames Research Station and Lane Hackers

Kallisti and good day, I've been developing for quite some time aboard the Solferino a new diagnostic machine. The results have been excellent, but unfortunately the resources we have at hand are not sufficient for an optimal result.

This machine is capable of 32k checks in about 12 seconds. These tests ranging from blood pressure to the cellular degradation assessment of a patient, the result is a very useful pre-diagnosis to the doctors.

Now come the problems. The first of these, although we have leading experts in our ranks, we also need leading figures in many areas. The second is the time for many of you 12 seconds is a short time but when it comes to saving lives is too long.

I think I've found the solution to both problems: new partners to research. I hope to have Doc and TAZ for the medical issue and the Hackers and Ames to the topic of software development. Doc and his team have a great reputation and Hackers and Ames will probably be the best programmers around Sirius.

If you, especially Doc, you know eminent figures in the medical world and you think that they are or may be of help, do not hesitate a moment to include them.

The usefulness of this new machine is practically unlimited, as it would from day to day in a hospital to natural disasters and combat emergencies. In other words, to any doctor would give a complete analysis of any patient that just has to give a solution.
To: the same people

Resend communicate
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Mr.Mannock, I'm interested in your...machine. But before I offer any kind of assistance tell me what do Lane Hackers get from this business proposal of yours ? To make it more clear:

1. How much are you willing to pay for our assistance ?
2. Will Lane Hackers get replica of this machine after it's finished ?

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
[Image: stationfinaltbtop.png]

COMM ID : Edward Malrone, Co Admistrator
Topic: Laboratory

To : Mannock

Greetings Mr Mannock,

Well, We have good scientist sure. They currently work on other research.
However, I 'll try to form a team to help you.

I'll contact you on this channel as soon as we are ready.

Sincerely Edward Malrone.

[Image: stationfinaltbbottom.png]

To: Paco Pistols
CC: Doc, TAZ, Lane Hackers and Ames

Greetings Mr o Sr Paco,

to your first question, what do you need? Our Trade Master Mr Dankien Moebus want to make deals with you and your people, but if you want money... well you only need to say a quantity. I hope that money don't cut this joint venture.

Respect to your second. Of course for free, all the machinery necessary for yours bases, as well as for all ships to be able to assemble them. It would include the rights to sell in certain sectors of Sirius in total exclusivity. Finally, we must discuss this because both TAZ, Omicroners and Ames will be the only distributors and we need to talk about how share the market.
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

The Lane Hackers would be willing to provide this services for 20 million credits. I'm sure your organization is capable of investing that amount to develop this machine to its full potential. The credits can be sent to LH.R&D along with visual proof of this transaction to my personal communication link.

As for the exclusive merchant rights, we have no interest in selling these machines as our organization has different goals, and as such would not have the necessary time, of course there may be rare exceptions. I will be satisfied enough to get blueprints of this machine after its finished so we can install it on our bases for medical care of our operatives.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

Your price seems more than reasonable, but not only you will receive the blueprints, also the machines that you need.

Right now there are other matters that require my full attention. But in a few days you will receive payment and where the work was developed.

Thank you all for your time.