Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Business conference on Planet New Tokyo hosted by the Hogosha Kaigi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Black_Dragon_by_LuciferArt.png]

[font=Georgia][color=#FF6600]Welcome dear friends and business partners from all over Sirius. I am sure you have all heard about the dishonorable act from side of Gas Miners Guild which was rightfully rejected by Emperor himself. But I will not waste my and your time with words about those traitors.

Most of you are interested in Plutonium trade from this system which is now hardly possible due to the most of the personnel from Gas Miners Guild stationed at Isehara Terraforming Outpost are now jailed and their bank accounts confiscated.

Black Dragon Society understands the necessity of plutonium trade which fuels the Kusari economy. Hogosha Kaigi accepted proposition of our family and we are proud to offer you that every foreign company or individual who is not hostile to state of Kusari or Hogosha Kaigi is for a small monthly contribution of 10 000 000 Sirius credits permitted to dock Kamakura Base. This sum also contains loading and offloading cargo, accommodation in case your stay there is going to be longer and free bottle of sake and of course license to buy Plutonium, your convoys will also be protected by our Black Dragons.

Quesstions?
[Image: sniperbusinessphone.png]
Anyone who is found to have purchased stolen Plutonium from the Hogosha will be sued in any and every jurisdiction we can get our hands on, will have any and all insurance revoked, and will be ineligible for any more ship replacement insurance.
It has been found in studies that 94% of insuranceless transports suffer major accidents due to a sudden influx of anti-matter torpedoes to their hulls.
As to the matter, Interspace Commerce and our liscensed affiliated transports will continue to export Plutonium, and will in fact be stepping up our efforts.
Thank you for your time.
Felix Sherman, CEO of Interspace Commerce Transnational

[font=Georgia][color=#FF6600]

Does that mean Interspace Commence supports GMG against Kusari and do you accuse us from theft?

Nice try.
Go back to your unlawful, thieving ways.
Unless, of course, you'd like to represent yourself as a legal entity.
In which case we have over four billion credits worth of damages to Furyoku station we'd like to sue you for, and several murders to bring before the Emperor.
I've negotiated treaties between giants, boy, and your pathetic attempts at diplomacy insult.
Interspace steers the middle course, as it always has, as it always will.
Both Kusari and the GMG are business partners, and we will not interfere in any events between the two.

Seems like Libertonians, cannot even recognize female lately. My name is Yuki Ayaka and I am no boy of yours. You might have dealt with "giants" but untill you apologize for this insult your transports will be hunted in Kusari without mercy. You have spit on our honor and until we clean it with your blood or unless you beg us for pardon, we will not stop. We have many witnesses of your insult here.

Hard to tell gender from text, isn't it, fool?
On the other hand, seems you can't tell a Libertonian from a Rheinlander,despite a video transmission.
And thank you for the clear statement of intent.
I'll be sure to bring it to the Emperor and ask why a group that plans to attack the only source of Plutonium now currently available to them, and completely lawful trade ships, is tolerated in Kusari.
I'm sure several Rheinland companies have had bad experiences with the Hogosha as well.
Oh joy, what a joy, what a joy to be me!

You accused us from theft, called us thiefs and unlawfuls. Until you apologize for this, you will be hunted. You have spit on our honor. Bring this matter to Emperor, we will see what his Grace thinks of this and your ties with GMG.