Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gas Miners Guild (GMG)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<Incoming transmission>
<Comm ID: Yun Kuo>
<Transmission plays>

Good afternoon, guildmasters,

My name is Yun Kuo and I'm... Well a freelancer to say the least. I might not be living in Kusari any more, but my roots will always be there and that is why I contact exactly you, the Gas Miners Guild. The exact reason I contact you for is that I want to purchase something from you, a ship of yours even, the T-493-HF Karasu Heavy Fighter to be exact.

I've heard rumors about the current situation in the Sigmas and I know requesting a ship right now might not be the best time, but I'm ready to contribute to the guild, I'm willing to donate a Renzu Corp "Wasupu" as a replacement for that Karasu I want to buy.

I'm eager to hear from your response,
Yun Kuo

<Transmission ends>
Yun Kuo-san,

Your message has been received by the GMG Executive Offices on Niigata Station, and is scheduled to be reviewed during the next board meeting. Subsequently, one of the Guild Masters will provide an official response in this channel.

Arigato, for your patience.

Sore Dewa,
The Board
<Incoming transmission>
<Comm ID: Yun Kuo>
<Transmission plays>

I will await your response on this frequency.

Yun Kuo

<Transmission ends>
<Retransmitting>
[Image: tarokatsuorevamp.png]
To: Yun Kuo

Konnichiwa Yun Kuo-san!

Because of the latest flood of transmissions to us in the last couple of days, your request for a Karasu Heavy Fighter was not a priority. However, we have now reviewed it thoroughly and came to the following conclusion:

We are willing to offer you a deal. The Sigmas have always been rife with pirates, drug-addicts and petty criminals, all of them unwanted. Lately, Samura have been using naval forces of Kusari as a weapon against us, something we cannot tolerate. If you were to patrol our space and claim two successful eliminations of these targets, I'm willing to approve your request for a Karasu Heavy Fighter.

I've taken the liberty to add you to our Contractor Registry, so you can get right to the task. You can find our Bounty Board on the neural net here, as well as our bountied targets:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=94558

Taro Katsuo,
Sayonara!