Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Aperture Science
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=== A MESSAGE TO:
  • Aperture Science

SUBJECT: Testing of ZOIA

Since you was the ones who was interested into ZOIA the most, I'm inviting you to activation and her testings. If you would like to be my guest, we should manage our schedule.

Baltakis out.

=== MESSAGE ENDS.
Incoming Transmission
Source ID: Aperture Science CEO

It would be an honor to attend the launch of your new project. We will be sure to send at least one representative. We could arrange to have them at the location of the test in approximately 13 hours. Wherever that may be. That would be 24 hours from the time you opened this channel.

Let us know if this is acceptable, if not we will reschedule.

End of transmission
=== A MESSAGE TO:
  • Aperture Science

I'm terribly sorry for delaying this message.

ZRV-Wayfarer is already returning home. ZOIA will be implanted once vessel returns. However, the testings will be held this evening. The place of start will be Planet Gran Canaria. Once the ZOIA will be activated, we'll take a small round route in Omega-49 to test all her functions.

My scientists promise me a good results. Let's hope they'll be right.

Waiting for your response.

Baltakis out.

=== MESSAGE ENDS.
=== A MESSAGE TO:
  • Aperture Science

Since I haven't received your message, I'm forced to postpone activation of ZOIA.

Waiting for further notice.

Baltakis out.

=== MESSAGE ENDS.
Incoming Transmission

We recommend you continue with your tests on your own timetable, as it may not be logistically feasible for us to be present. We wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

End of transmission
=== A MESSAGE TO:
  • Aperture Science

If you wish, I could send you a film with testings of ZOIA.
Getting rating about this project from such organization as you would be a great honor for me.

Baltakis out.

=== MESSAGE ENDS.
Incoming Transmission

Any logs you wish to share with us of the event would be appreciated, thank you.

End of transmission