Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ramirez Tours.Ltd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::Incomeing Transmission:::

Ramirez Tours.Ltd

[color=#000000]If you'€™re curious about Zone21 Aka Alaska then look no further than Ramirez Tours.Ltd.
For a small fee of 1million credits I will take you on this Dangerous tour of Alaska.

[color=#990000]To get a tour do the following steps:

1) Post here saying your interested.
2) Use a more discreet channel sending me the name of your ship.
3) Suggest a time that would suit you but be warned I'm a busy man so the time will also have to suit me.
4) When we agree on a time and place you meet me there and pay in cash and then the tour begins.

[color=#000099]Tips:

It is recommended you bring Snub craft.
It is also recommended that you stay far away from the Navy/Police/LSF.
Please keep your arms and feet inside your spaceship at all times.
Do not tell anyone else anout it.

Here is a Detailed map of our route through Alaska.

:::Transmission Terminated:::
[font=Century Gothic]
.:::::Incoming Transmission:::::.
.....Signal Strength: 85%.....
[color=#FF0000].....To: Ramirez Tours.Ltd.....
.....Audio Only.....

Greetings Chaps

Interesting tour you got going on there and it interests a man like myself to "learn" what may be going on in a secret place like Alaska and Zone 21.

But allow me to introduce myself. You see I'm a conspiratorial driven man that is keen to see... Anyway I think that this tour may be my only chance. I got a nice old scimitar given by my Maltese uncle when I came of age and got my pilot's licence. Nowadays I haven't had much use of it but I reckon something like this would get all the hydraulics pumping again.

Anyway I can let ya know about some other personal information if you need.
All i need to know now is where do I sign? Heh.

.....Audio Dissipates.....
.....Transmission Ended.....
.:::::Signal Lost:::::.
' Wrote:[font=Century Gothic]
.:::::Incoming Transmission:::::.
.....Signal Strength: 85%.....
[color=#FF0000].....To: Ramirez Tours.Ltd.....
.....Audio Only.....

Greetings Chaps

Interesting tour you got going on there and it interests a man like myself to "learn" what may be going on in a secret place like Alaska and Zone 21.

But allow me to introduce myself. You see I'm a conspiratorial driven man that is keen to see... Anyway I think that this tour may be my only chance. I got a nice old scimitar given by my Maltese uncle when I came of age and got my pilot's licence. Nowadays I haven't had much use of it but I reckon something like this would get all the hydraulics pumping again.

Anyway I can let ya know about some other personal information if you need.
All i need to know now is where do I sign? Heh.

.....Audio Dissipates.....
.....Transmission Ended.....
.:::::Signal Lost:::::.

Your message has been recived and you will soon recive a message with time details and where the starting point of the tour will be over a more discreet channel.

Thankyou for chooseing Ramirez Tours.Ltd