Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Kanzler Rheinhardt of the Republic of Rheinland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sniperbusinessphone.png]
Guten tag, Herr Kanzler.
I am Felix Sherman, Chief Executive Officer of Interspace Commerce Transnational.
In recent days the highly unfortunate and horrific war between the GMG and the Kusari government, and moreover, the ridiculous embargo imposed by both, has led to unfortunate implications for everyone involved, as several Rheinland transports have already learned.
To the point, the Kusari government has outlawed all transports from entering Okinawa and obtaining the Plutonium needed for Rheinland warships, allowing only Kusari corporations and Interspace through.
While we are most certain that this is a simple oversight, and not a direct attempt from Kusari to force Rheinland to attack the GMG, until this oversight is corrected, Interspace would gladly supply Rheinland with the needed Plutonium until such time as the Kusari see fit to trust ALG and Rheinland corporations inside Okinawa.
We ask no extra shipping fee, only permission for our high-risk shipping arm to move the needed supplies to The Ring.
Sincerely,
Felix Sherman
-RESENDING-
=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Planet New Berlin,[color=#33CC00] New Berlin System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port BDSTG-NPD-KDR-19-18.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[Image: SiegfriedHeilner.gif]

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Siegfried Heilner, Rheinland Bundestag.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Felix Sherman, Interspace Commerce.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Shipping.

[color=#FFCC00]
Guten Tag.

My name is Siegfried Heilner, I am a representative of the Rheinland Bundestag. I have been elected to respond to your transmission.

For the time being, we have found your proposal reasonable although the Rheinland government will immediately commence negotiations with the Council of Rising suns regarding the case, so we expect this to be short-lived. Rheinländer transports have already been shot down by local militants so we will look into the matter with haste.

Until said otherwise, Interspace Commerce transports have received permit to move Plutonium into Rheinland and no further (the embargo exception does not apply in this case, it should be noted). The military will be given directives regarding this.

Signed,

Siegfried Heilner,
Nationaldemokratische Partei Rheinland,
Rheinland Bundestag.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=