Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Omicroners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: "Ozzy"
Source: Freeport 9, Omicron Theta
Affilation: Freelancer

Good day Omicroners. As I was told by one of your captains I bumbed into at Omicron-74 system while returning from one of my assigments your faction require some assistance. I have single pirate transport 'Crazy Train' at my disposal, able to carry goods and attempt to fight (note: my ductape for repairs is temporaly limited). As you need supplies I can bring whatever you want, or help you with distribution of your goods. I don't care about trade embargos as well. What I could use from now on is free corridor from Theta to Kappa, as one of my clients belongs to Order it would make my life a lot easier.
[Image: aosmwl5r.png]

Greetings Ozzy,

before i grant you the usage of our passage i like to have some more informations about you and your little business. Provide them and a weekly supply of 2500 units of water to Freeport XV and you're good to go. Send your reports to this channel.

Keek out

[Image: l9eouf8n.png]
[Image: DwanianV2.png]

Greetings Ozzy.

Your request for passage has been granted by the Omicroners,
provided you bring Freeport XV the weekly shipment of 2500 units of water.

We thank you for your assistance and wish you good luck out there.

Dwanian signing off.

[Image: DwanianOutV2.png]
[Image: aosmwl5r.png]

Hello Ozzy,

i hope you're doing well. Since space is dangerous and you're short on 5000 units of water meanwhile, i started worrying about you. Thats why i send this message, we are looking forward to hear from you again.

Keek out

[Image: l9eouf8n.png]