Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To NLH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition

TARGET ID: All NLH Assets

[Image: Katzcommx.png]

Reverend Greetings, in the words of the Elders

Chum Reap Sur, Bong T'Lie.

I have come to learn that, in the darkest of hours, you gave shelter to those wayward souls of mine. Lost and forgotten, and forsaken by some. It is a single act of pure selflessness like this, that demonstrates that all is not lost in Sirius. In fact, quite the opposite.

I doubt that this is a debt I can ever hope to repay, but mark it well, you have a friend who will never question. We will be there, at your side, when you call. This is not an offer of alliance, nor of trade... both are irrelevant... This is an offer to sit with you in the shade of a tree, and learn of your ways. Of fostering an understanding that will go far deeper than any paper treaty, or technological wonder that will be obsolete in years to come.

I look forward to the day when I can sit, and share a cup of tea with your Elders, and listen to what they can teach me.

Until then

Samnang Laore, Bong T'Lie!

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

>> Incoming transmission <<
>> Priority: HIGH <<
>> Communication ID: [NLH]-Nauticus <<
>>> Pilot ID: Druce Faolan <<
[Image: chrigel.jpg]
>> Opening message stream <<

Honorable Premier, honorable Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army,

We are utmost glad we were able ta provide ya shelter under our wings. Know that we didnae do it fer any countervalue, fer hope, fer th' sight that there is still humanity.
An' fer th' reason that, in these times, had we not reached out an' gave each-other helping hands, there would be no future, no humanity, no hope...

I am glad ta hear that this seed of hope has sprouted a plant that grows even through th' hardest of materials known,
an' is impossible ta root out once grown into its beauty - friendship, trust, an' hope fer us all.
We are honoured by yer words, an' rest assured, we'll be always happy ta share th' shades of our trees with ya an' whoever shall seek us.

Take care, fer now.

Druce Faolan, Nature's Last Hope

>> Error 0: End of file <<
>> Transmission terminated <<
[Image: prova1x.png]

Greetings and blessings, Premier Katz.

Gaia's embrace is vast, and will always give shelter to those in need.
May we always walk united, and in peace.
And may our friendship be an inspiration for all.

Lady Deirdre Skye.

[Image: prova1n.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif]

[font=Agency FB]ID: [color=#FFFFFF]SEQUOIA HART
[font=Century Gothic]Premier Katz, good to hear from the man like you, who became a symbol of the only future your men believe in. There are things that can't be described by any diplomatic protocol, there are situations when being a human is prior to identifying oneself with some ideas and goals.

I will be looking forward for the day I can meet you.
---
[font=Agency FB]STATUS: [color=#FFFFFF]SENT