Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty Hunter!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been flying as a bounty hunter for about a week now and I no thats no time at all, managed to get a nice ship together (hammer head) and been doing missions for Liberty Navy & Police and Britonia Forces, also several independents. But feel I'd like to get more involved. If a group of BH wouldn't mind taking me on some runs and showing me the ropes and help out I would appreciate there help. I'm not asking for any money or gear, just to learn the role play of a bounty hunter and general advice on the best way to go about it. With a view in the future to maybe join a faction. I can appreciate people not wanting me to join a group just yet because of my lack of experience, but I'm willing to help and learn the ropes at no expense to anyone.

Yours.:)
No problem mate,
if you see a PRF tagged ship about please contact us. We have been roleplaying for ages and collect bounties on players.

Pop over to our forums in the meantime www.sto.2fear.com and have a chat.
At the moment we are an unnoficial faction. However we would be willing to accept you as a cadet if you wish so you can take part and learn the ropes. Lack of experience should never be an obsticle.