Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Lane Hacers - URGENT, Violation of the agreement.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
..::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::..
..:: High Secure Channel Open::..
To: Lane Hacers
Subject: CabbageHead in Your ranks - who violate the agreement.
Date: 11.04

It's a shamefull day to Lane Hacers - today My Border Word Transport Ship was stopped, attempt to Tax, and then destroyed by one of Your People!!!

Name: Abraham.Stotch
Ship: LH Gunboat

I belive that We have an agreement - and I got immunity, it's a shame that not all people know that.

<some gun cam data>

I know that I'm just an one of Your delivery guys - but I'd like to see this scum punished.
I value the damage at 20 M SC, for cargo, shied beteries, nanobots, and lost Unique Hull Strengthen.

with regards
Matt "Handlowiec"

..::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::..
Delete Post.
[Image: decrypt.png]
Hello Mr Handlowiec.

I am sad to learn that a Hacker extorted you. While you are right by stating that you acquired immunity from us, I remember saying we could not guarantee anything about non-trained operatives. He was either unaware of our deal, or lacking his daily dose of Cardamine.

I will talk with this person and explain him how unintelligent it is to fire on the transports that bring us supplies, possibly using expressions such as "shooting one's own foot" to make myself clear.

' Wrote:I value the damage at 20 M SC, for cargo, shied beteries, nanobots, and lost Unique Hull Strengthen.
I hope this is not an attempt to ask us to pay the bill.
[Image: enceypt.png]

Well, I was trying to explain him, that We have a deal - but or he do not or do not want to hear that.

Cardamine Hunger or not - it does not explain anything, I was fly to Oucasts with some goods in exchange I supose to get full ship of Your beloved Orange Juce.

And now, instead of flying after the goods I have to stay in Hostpital for 5 days, and sign one thousand papers from insurance - Again...

About cash... I hoping that He will pay for damages what he made.
I don't want to ask to dispel him from the ranks or put a Bounty on his head.

with regards
Matt "Handlowiec"

Mr Handlowiec,

If you want to survive to your encounters with various pirates, please be aware of this.

Trying to resist when extorted is generally not a good idea.
In that case, paying the aforementioned pirate would have saved both your ship and your cargo.

Thank you.

So that mean, that You have No power over any secondary fleet pilots?
And act of violation directed to somebody who help You many times, supply You and during agreement have a immunity - will be forgoten just like that? Like nothing happens?

I don't care who he was - He sent me to Hospital and blow my ship, and fly in one of Yours Ships, probably driven by fuel with I bring to Your bases!

I got it, that some people are BrickHeads - but I was assuming that during agreement You will inform secondary fleet about agreements, and maybe do something about those who do not listen.
You can revoke his permission to dock in your bases, You can dispel him from the ranks, You can declare him a traitor, give him any reprimand - do something about that, he Blow a Ship of His/Yours ally.

Matt "Handlowiec"

Mr Handlowiec.

' Wrote:So that mean, that You have No power over any secondary fleet pilots?
I don't know who told you that the Lane Hackers are a military organization. As interesting as the concept may be, there is no such thing as "Secondary Lane Hacker Fleet".

' Wrote:And act of violation directed to somebody who help You many times, supply You and during agreement have a immunity - will be forgoten just like that? Like nothing happens?
I did not say we were going to ignore this unfortunate event. I was merely giving you advices, for your own safety. This pilot will be interrogated on his motives and I will make sure he will never commit this mistake again.

By the way.
' Wrote:Keep in mind that only our organization will exempt you from being taxed. Independent or autonomous Hackers will probably still want to extort you.

' Wrote:You can revoke his permission to dock in your bases, You can dispel him from the ranks, You can declare him a traitor, give him any reprimand - do something about that, he Blow a Ship of His/Yours ally.
This is not how we deal with "first offenders". Such drastic measures may be taken in the future, but not for the moment.

' Wrote:Mr Handlowiec.
I did not say we were going to ignore this unfortunate event. I was merely giving you advices, for your own safety. This pilot will be interrogated on his motives and I will make sure he will never commit this mistake again.

Oh, Ok. Thank You.

That will satisfy me, however He owe me 20 M SC for damage - If he apologize I will settle things by 10 M...

with regards
Matt "Handlowiec"

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Most unfortunate situation Mr.Matt, could I get transcript of full conversation between you and Mr.Stotch ?

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
To: Paco.Pistols

Morning, Mr. Pistols

I'm afraid that the only thing I could have is this fragment,
rest of conversation are lost with explosion of my ship.

If, I remember well - I say Hello to him, when He start to fax me I said, that He schould not treat like that friends, what he respond by statement that "He do not see any friends here", I try to explain to him who am I, and what I do - but he do not listen.
Thats all what I remember... I know that is not much... but hell - my head is killing me, thank God that some Rouge flying by tractor my escape pod, before he kill me.

Ok, I must... go off... nurse say that I must rest.

with regards
Matt "Handlowiec"

Pages: 1 2