Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Council ; CC:Mandalorians,Maquis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bonjour brothers,
As some of you might remember me and some not, I ended up in bretonia, where I joined the ranks of the Mandalorian merceneries.
Now, I have a small problem, I remember the good days I have flown my Agama. I wish to have one again, those sirian ships are not comfortable you see? how they can stand them, I have no idea...
at any rate, I have my savings on gallic banks, they will be forwarded to you, if thats what you wish, or if you wish something else, please I will do it - you know me after all.
I do hope my left of gallia didn't insult any of you, it's not you my friends are the reason of my leave, it's the fact I had no power to stand the constant war anymore, here in bretonia I can make a new start and I was hoping you will help me.
[Image: mmheader.png]

Just in case his word isn't enough, I want you to know that he has the Mandalorian's support.

We'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid with that ship.

[Image: CouncilLogocopy.png]

:: incoming transmission ::

Source: Chalons-en-Champagne
Subject: Re: Technology Acquisition
Encryption: Medium

Bonjour Monsieur / Madame,

Your request has been noted. Please, be patient, while the board decides on it's approval or denial.

[color=#FFFFFF]The Council - Technology Release Board

[font=Courier New][color=#FF6600]:: transmission terminated ::
Oui, good to know my message atleast reached the automated system, wasn't sure that the transmission will even get through.
While you consul on this matter, if I do get a permission I wish, if possible ofcourse, to get my old agama back, it's on hangar 12-E on planet Quillan. You see, it has the only photo of Michelle that is left for me. poor Michelle, she was a good soldier.

Leon. just a friendly tip. The Council os somewhat skeptical about us.

You might need to work for them for a while, to earn their trust back.

I make this communication open, so the Councilmen themselves may name the terms.
' Wrote:

Leon. just a friendly tip. The Council os somewhat skeptical about us.

You might need to work for them for a while, to earn their trust back.

I make this communication open, so the Councilmen themselves may name the terms.

Oui, got that commander *salutes*.
....Openning Channel ports...Transferring Channel codes...Channel Open for Maquis members....
{{ Receiving Signal }}
{{ Text Only }}
{{ Opening }}

Bonjour, mon frere.

My name is Maximilen DeVere. I'm a Maquis squadron leader from Limoux. Now I just happened to receive this transmission first, seeing as my superiors are busy on classified missions against the GRN.

Now, we've never met personally, but after asking around apparently you're a decent man. Evidently, the zeal for freedom of our land has faded in you, but perhaps flying your old ship again might do you some good in that regard. I have some people down on Quillan who report that your ship is still lokced away.

The problem is, that might not be so for very long. With the constant attrition, the Council (and the Maquis) need every ship we can get in space. The war is still raging, and fighting is hard, and older ships are being forced back into service.

I offer you a compromise, then. Perhaps if you could send our comrades something to help with the war effort, I could get some people to make sure that your ship gets back to you. I'm no quartermaster, so use your imagination on this matter. If you intend to return to fight the good fight, we would be happy to have you back.

Take care, brother.

{{ End }}
.>-Comms relay enabled. Transmission received-<.
.>-Source: Grenoble Depot, Dauphine system.
.>-ID: Fabrice Andrieux, The Maquis.

Strange behaviour coming from you, Mandalorian. You claim you can't stand the horror of this war anymore, trying to start a new life far away from Gallia, your homeland... But now you wish to fly the same ship you were using when fighting the Royalists. Wouldn't this ship remind you to the fact of seeing your comrades dying everyday while trying to defend both Champagne and Languedoc back in your days as Council pilot?

And now, look! You just give the excuse of Sirian ships being uncomfortable! Perhaps I should remind you that both the Council and Maquis need every single Agama ready to battle the Royal Navy. I'm pretty sure a true Gallic patriot will make better use of your Agama -Defending Quillan, now you mentioned- than you serving as mercenary in Sirius. I will be more than willing to shoot you after hearing your foolish speech.

I have faith in the Council's High Command making the right decision concerning this matter, since the Maquis do not hold any jurisdiction over their snubcrafts.

.>-Comms relay deactivated...-<.