Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Notification to IC| from KNF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: comheader.png]
High command has received reports of an Interspace Commerce vessel breaking the Tau Embargo (Section 2, Subsection 3).
The same vessel is also suspected of attempting to break the current restrictions regarding goods to Liberty.
Interspace Commerce were warned in the past.
We had believed that your corporation had begun to respect the law in Kusari, this incident has shown otherwise, and has incurred a fine of Thirty Million Credits.
Your corporate image has suffered and your name will have to be cleared.

[color=#000000]Chujo Kagakagari Takaya
[Image: comfooter.png]
>>>Incoming Transmission<<<
>>>ID: Vinsent Goth<<<
Konnichiwa Honorable members of the Naval forces. I find this situation most disturbing, mostly due the fact this vessel didn't report of his actions and we, as a insurance company, make sure we have all of our vessel's actions monitored, it's economic matter which I am sure you will understand.
Now either the pilot of the vessel in question wasn't aware of the rules, or he in purpose was ignoring your laws which is a very serious matter, Interspace Commerce is not a common criminal organization, and as you may or may not be aware, the piltos in the last incident were kicked from our lines and a bounty was placed on their heads to make them example to other - seems it wasn't enough.
The fine will be paid of course, but I ask in the name of our company that you will give us a small time to figure the details of the case, and with your blessing, you will help us investiogate the case. Saying this I do not question your authorization or judegment, I simply want to know how to treat the commander of the vessel that have caused these problems.
I must ask abit more time to pay the fine, rather then imideatly, and a sirus valid bank account which the fine sum will be transferred to.
With alot respect,
Vinsent Goth.
>>>Message End<<<
===INCOMING MESSAGE===
=== ID: Steven Stephenson ===

[color=#FFFFFF]Ohay gozaimasu, Mr. Takaya. This is the captain of said vessel, IC|Green.Bay. I first of all would like to apologize again for my foolishness, I did not know Engine Components were restricted from Liberty, I also didn't know that I couldn't cut through the Taus to Leeds to get back to Liberty. I apologize for this in the sincerest way.

This incident should not reflect Interspace Commerce, or really have anything too much to do with them. They made the information regarding the restrictions readily available for me to access, I just never took the time to look at it. My stupid actions are in no way a reflection of Interspace, Mr. Takaya, I assure you they would of told me not to do what I did if I had informed them of what I was doing, as I was supposed to.

This 30 million fine will come directly out of my pocket, not Interspace's, please give information as to where to send this money when you can. I hope this will not hinder any progress or profit between Interspace Commerce and Kusari, if anyone is to suffer, it is me, not my company.

Once again, I apologize Mr. Takaya, and I thank you for being somewhat lenient. Have a nice day.

[color=#FF6600]

===TRANSMISSION ENDED===
Vinsent Goth, I fear the situation is more serious than you realise.
Every transport pilot entering Kusari space is lawfully obliged to be aware of, and adhere to the law: their Gate entry to Kusari space signifies submission to the law.
The details of the case are this: The pilot, under license from Interspace Commerce, broke the tau embargo, feigned ignorance, blatantly disregarded the law and requests from a Kusari Naval Officer.
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the disciplinary measures of Liberty corporations, however: if it were man under my command;
I would have him stripped of rank, and treated as an enlisted cadet, endure defeat in combat, put in stocks in Haji square to bear the weight of his shame, and finally I would have him explain the full extent of his crimes and how he plans to live a better life or die trying.
But he is not in my charge, I imagine something less distressing would be the usual course for you.
It is encouraging that you seem willing to accept responsibility for your errant pilot, but this is not the first time Interspace Commerce has given Kusari reason for mistrust.
Steven Stephenson, as I have said to your superior – ignorance of the law is not a defence. Had you been held at gunpoint by terrorists, or compelled by alien life; I would have had more sympathy for your actions. Instead, your improper form of address, coupled with your dismissive approach to the matter, leaves me unconvinced of your understanding.
Though you have barely begun to repent, you may start by sending funds in this instance, to [KNF]Heikiko.Maru.
A exhibition of understanding and respect for our values might go some way toward convincing us of Stephensons' sincerity. Though offering to pay the fine himself appears to be an act of contrition, it costs him relatively little.
  • An affirmation and example of duty and the burdens which accompany it from Stephenson would be well received.
  • Stephenson must demonstrate unwavering obedience. We feel this is best tested during dangerous flight or a combat situation, under his superiors guidance.
We will confer with the Council before deciding on further action.
[color=#FFFFFF]Office of Taishō Kondo,
Kusari Naval Forces.

Good day there.

Sir, there is no currently effective embargo to the Liberty.
The latest announcment can be found here.

We want to avoid such stupidity in the future, so this employee is now demoted to Intern.
Interspace Commerce also wants to recompensate this incident and we offer you shipments of your choice.
We could transport ~20000 units of your choice to you base of your choice. I hope this sign of good will may show our gratitude for not imposing huge sanctions on our corporation and our relationship.

With great respect, Ryan Green.
' Wrote:
  • Stephenson must demonstrate unwavering obedience. We feel this is best tested during dangerous flight or a combat situation, under his superiors guidance.
Hello again.

Sir, I don't see how me being put into a dangerous situation would benefit anyone in any way. A lesser man would accuse you of trying to force me into danger, so that I would get killed or die, so that you could get revenge on me, but I'm not such a man.

Anyways, I have apologized, I have attempted to make retribution to you, FROM MY OWN POCKET, what more could you want me to do? Beg at your feet for mercy? I think not... You will be paid soon, if you have not been already, once again, apologies to you and the KNF.
Dear Mr. Kondo,
I do realise how badly the pilot in question behaved, and as such we have a new policy, anyone breaking one of your rightful laws will be expelled between from our ranks, we will not tolerate such ignorancy among us, well educated men that are capable of reading.
I can assure you that this will not be repeated, and if it will, said pilot will be punished severely, with a possibilty of denying all his docking rights at Interspace Commerce facilities.
I hope our image as company wasn't injured severly in the eyes of the noble Emperor, and of course in the eyes of all of the nation of kusari.
Again as my college said, we could transport any cargo of your choice, approximly 20,000 units to any destination of your choice to show our deep regret, free of charge of course.
Have a splendid day,
Vinsent Goth.
[Image: sniperbusinessphone.png]
I must share Stephenson's questions.
The law stipulates a fine and consequence for the action.
This law is not some holy writ of God, like you seem to make it out to be, and violating it not a sin, but a crime.
Any attempt at imposing more than the stipulated fine or consequence, or an ex post facto attempt at changing the law, will be viewed in dim measure.
And certainly any attempt at manslaughter against any pilot under my command by placing them in a dangerous position will be taken as an act of aggression.

Konnichiwa.
What do you think we have right now? Only the words, that you will pay, but payment of a fine have not been done yet, and you're trying in a pathetic way to smooth the fault, by these 20,000 units of any cargo.
You think that everything has price, but I must tell you one thing, honour can't be bought.
In your turn, you are insulting us and our laws.
Please leave for us making decisions about your worker.
Unfortunately for your behavior we will expand penalty.
Right now we are discussing it with members of council and soon we will announce results.

[color=#FFFFFF]Office of Taishō Kondo,
Kusari Naval Forces.
Good day Mr.Kondo,
I am sorry for the delay I thought that said pilot paid the fine, at any rate we covered it and will deal with it internaly.
Pages: 1 2