Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Junkers Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Bowex-Main-Logo.png]
Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Ageira eyes ONLY
CommID: Liam Adama - Acting Director Borderworlds exports (Bowex)
Message Target: Junkers Congress
Message Source: Director of Operations Office - Scarborough Station: Newcastle
Subject: Your assistance

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen

First I would to say thank you in efforts to clear the Southampton Debris Field I hear the smelters are full with useless scrap while Southampton is full with the useful scrap repairing and re-arming templars, Dunkirks and their like.

Now I am contacting you regard this scrap metal, we currently have a contract with a certain party that will remain anonymous for now, and one of these clauses is deliverance of scrap metals to certain bases of theirs.
So I am asking quite simply we would like to purchase this commodity from you preferably near Southampton if this is possible.

Now understand this we could have gone to ALG Waste Disposal however their previous business partnership with Gateway and Independent Miners Guild have made going to them the least desirable option for now. We also would believe that they may charge us extortionate prices for this due to their previous alliances where as you are neutral with most except kusari who we both share a dislike of them as such another bonus with your group.

What would we give you in return?

We would pay a price that you set and we could negotiate allowing your ships to dock on Scarborough however this last offer will require a great deal of negotiation.

I hope you are well,

Mr. Liam Wilfred Brian Adama
Acting Director of Operations
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

I will speak to my staff at Trafalgar. I believe we can work something out. We have had some problems working in the Southampton field, but I believe we can work around this. When did you want to start this operation?

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Ageira eyes ONLY
CommID: Liam Adama -Director Borderworlds exports (Bowex)
Message Target: Junkers Congress, Mr Crow
Message Source: Director of Operations Office - Scarborough Station: Newcastle
Subject: Your assistance

Greetings Mr Crow

First thank you for your prompt reply.

I would like to inform that regarding the date I will first have to talk to the board of directors about the date of this venture I do hope that you can understand this.

I will inform you as soon as a date has been agreed on that the board and I feel happy about.

Mr. Liam Wilfred Brian Adama
Director of Operations
Bowex
*****Incoming Encrypted Transmission*****
****Comms Signature: James Trenton****
***Ship Identification: .:j:.JunkerTown***
**Station: Vieques, Shipyard**
*System: Puerto Rico*
-Video Transmission Begins-

[Image: killianpic1.jpg]

Greetings Director Adama my name is James Trenton Deputy Arbiter for the Junker Congress.
Also I am the coordinator for all Congress scrap operations.
We have been selling scrap out of Liberty and Rhineland as you can see here.

Our scrap operations in New London are not currently underway but we do have scrap teams standing by.
They can be activated at any time once we come to a mutually beneficial contract.
If you have an immediate need to fill up any transports we can accommodate you at either New Berlin or New York.

Thank you.

~Transmission ends~