Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Omicroners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--- Incoming Transmission ---
-- Comm. ID: Daiki Atsushi

Konnichiwa, honorable Zoners.

On behalf of the Research & Developement Division of the Gas Miners Guild, I would like to request the permission to acquire a Conference - Zoner Gunboat. It would be used for diplomatic missions as well as the gathering of information on, e.g., new trade partners, embargoes, etc.

Please remember this communiqué between Guild Master Taro Katsuo and Louisa Salome from the Zoner Trade Consortium / Omicroners. To be more specific, these two excerpts:

' Wrote:We also would greatly appreciate it if you were to sell us a few of your Conference Gunboats in the future. We'll contact you more in detail when, or if, that time comes.
Taro Katsuo,
Sayonara!

' Wrote:On behalf of the ZTC I would like to forward our deepest gratitude for the permission of the GMG to use the Kaichou, and regarding the Conference Gunboat I am sure that we will find an uncomplicated solution.

Yours,
Louisa

I hope to soon receive a response.

Sayonara,
Daiki Atsushi.

--- End Of Transmission ---
[Image: arlw9gt3.png]

Konnichiwa, honorable Miner!

Of course we keep our word, as remaining members of the Consortium, grateful allies and friends. The Gas Miners Guild is hereby permitted to use the "Conference" Zoner Gunboats and the according weaponry. And while we're talking here anyway i like to ask if our supplies are sufficient? It's just an organizationally matter about our transport schedule.

Sayonara,
Bo Keek

[Image: l9eouf8n.png]

Konnichiwa, again.

We are very thankful for your quick response. The Conference - Zoner Gunboat will be picked up at Ames Research Station within the next few days. It is always good to see that there are yet some honorable and honest beings out there.

Also, the supplies you have sent us do suffice, yet there is always the need for more. The Guild would be most grateful if the Omicroners could spare the time and resources to send us more supplies when possible.

Gratefully,
Daiki Atsushi.

[Image: arlw9gt3.png]

Konnichiwa,

I'm pleased to speak to you again. Your bases are added to our transport schedule, but because of some minor problems with the kusari authority it's hard to convince our ZBT captains to supply the Fujisawa Mining Facility. We'll try to slip through the KNF patrols with smaller vessels. It was an honor to return a favor to an old friend, good luck out there!

Sayonara,
Bo Keek

Konnichiwa once more, honorable Omicroners.

I would like to inform you, that my crew and I have picked up the Conference-class gunboat at Ames Research Station. The ship's transponder signal is GMG|R&D-Kuraudo.

On behalf of the Gas Miners Guild's Research & Development Department, I once more thank you for the permission to use this vessel.

Sayonara.
~ Daiki Atsushi

[Image: aosmwl5r.png]

Konnichiwa my friend,

thank you for the information. You're welcome any time, good luck to you, your crew and the Kuraudo.

Sayonara,
Bo Keek