Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the desk of Sir Jack Fraser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*Transmission feed detection!*
*Communications Identification: Ozei Ruousha*
*Transmission subject: Desired equipment; a proposal of sorts*

Good morning, afternoon, evening, Sir Fraser; whichever you prefer. I trust you are well? Perhaps I shall not delay you though, as I am sure your time is precious. This message is in concerns to your response to my relay in this communications channel.

Your tone of voice in the above mentioned transmission has struck me as concerned about a matter of trust. While I might assure you that I have no intentions of getting involved with potential inter-faction disputes, such as the ones spoken of in the rumors (particularly of inter-Chrysanthemum tensions), I surmise that my word alone is simply not enough (I would never myself think to use Bretonian armaments in such a way that would dispute the ideas and diplomatic relations of Bretonia. Regardless of that, I digress). So, it is as such, that I have a bit of a proposition for you.

In exchange for four 4-11b "Advanced Splitter" Bretonian Tachyon Cannons, I offer you the following:

The assassination of no less than ten (10) Kusarian vessels, with the exclusion of Chrysanthemum and Blood Dragon vessels. Each assassination must be of credible evidence, including a time stamped date of the occurrence, the location of the system, the type of craft that is destroyed, and its affiliation.

By Kusarian vessels, I do mean these fellows:
Kusari Naval Forces
Kusari State Police
Samura Industries
Kishiro Technologies
Hogosha
Farmer's Alliance

In addition, should I find myself unable to find any suitable targets, I offer as well something else:

Plutonium. 10,000 units equaling the decimation of one (1) Kusarian vessel destroyed. The plutonium is to be delivered to any lawful Bretonian station within Bretonia (of course..). Each endeavor must be proven with a time stamped date of the purchase of the cargo, where it was purchased, and to where it was delivered.

I would also be willing to part with an equal exchange amount of Codenamed weapons, should the concern be that of limited weapon supplies amongst Bretonians against Kusarians.

Being that this is a proposal, I am open to suggestions as to any amends that should be made prior to both parties accepting the terms of this proposal. This is also dependent upon whether or not you would find this to be an agreeable list of terms. If necessary, minor to even major changes can be made in order to satisfy the Bretonian government, as well as yourself, Sir Fraser.

Whether your response is positive, or not so positive, I nonetheless eagerly await your opinion on this matter

Yours sincerely,

~Ozei Ruousha

Current statistics of the arrangement deal

Note: Gate/Lane Parts have been requested. One unit of Parts shall be equal to Five units of Plutonium, as per cargo space limitations.

Total vessels destroyed: Thirteen:
1 A D 2 A D 3 A D 4 A D 5 A D 6 A D 7 A D 8 A D d 9 A D 10 A D 11 A D 12 A D 13 A D

Total plutonium shipped: 27,466 units

Total Gate/Lane Parts shipped: 2,697 units

TOTAL EFFECTIVE AMOUNT OF CARGO SHIPPED: 40.951 units

TOTAL EFFECTIVE AMOUNT OF KILLS MADE: Fourteen

**INCOM**
ID: Sir Jack Fraser
[Image: SirJack2.png]
HMS-DAGOBAZ

Dear Captain,

The answer is indeed positive. We could use the supply of plutonium, and as such I am authourizing your clandestine mission to steal the vital fuel from the greedy Shogun, and smuggle it through enemy lines to our armouries.

I am awarding you this LETTER OF PASSAGE, that will inform any who challenge you from Bretonia, that you are in service to the Queen, the Realm, and St. George!

Yours, in God and in service to the Queen,

Sir Jack Fraser,
Her Majesty's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing
Bretonian Armed Forces.
**ENDCOM**

*Transmission subject: Plutonium Shipment*

Konnichiwa there, Sir Fraser. I have the first shipment of Plutonium here for you, delivered to LD-14 in the Leeds system.

The starting point
The final drop-off

My compliments to Mister Garland for seeing me through the last leg. Met up with the man at Planet Leeds, and he seemed more than delighted to accompany me to the LD-14 Smelter.

That is all for now. I shall post any further shipments, as well as any Kusarian vessels destroyed, in this private channel. In addition, I shall update the original transmission to show any plutonium shipments and vessels destroyed. Besides that, I wish you well.

Plutonium shipped on this run: 4,494 units

Stay frosty,

~Ozei Ruousha

*Transmission subject: Plutonium, pair of Kusarians down*

Salutations once again, Sir Fraser! I have some more Plutonium that I had shipped to Bretonia to show you. As well, I managed to sink a pair of Kusarians that were spewing nasty stuff about me.

Here would be the Plutonium
And delivered to LD-14

Now comes the good part.

I was taking a stroll through New Tokyo when I happened upon a Hogosha Roc that was minding its own. Of course, it starting pushing its nose into my business a bit too much after catching sight of my ship, thus it started flinging insults my way. I figured enough was enough, and I would not have him causing havoc later on.

Piggy
Pork chops

After that, a Kusari State Police officer shew up. I noticed it had some pilots in its hold that it should not have had, thus I demanded they return them to me. After taking my words as a threat, I knew he would not surrender them without a fight. And although his ship at first seemed laughable, his torpedo launcher said otherwise. Had he somehow managed to make a hit or two on my hull with those things, I surely would have been in trouble.

Police Brick
Rubble

So that makes two so far. Hopefully I shall have some more within the week. If nothing else, certainly some more Plutonium shipments. I must say, the thrill of smuggling the stuff out of Kusari is quite the kick in the adrenal glands. But hey! It is certainly most worth it to help out you Bretonians.

Should you have any concerns, Sir Fraser, then please do not hesitate to express them.

Plutonium shipped on this run: 4,498 units
Total Plutonium shipped: 8,986 units

Farewell for now,

~Ozei Ruousha
**INCOM**
HMS-DAGOBAZ

Excellent work, so noted.

You are also to add gatelane parts to your list of shipments. They can be bought inside of Gallia territory... you should secure the appropriate permissions from the Gallic government.

Sir Jack Fraser,
Bretonian Armed Forces.
**ENDCOM**

*Transmission subject: Gate/Lane parts, more plutonium, another Kusarian eating dust*

As per your request, I have begun the shipping of Gate/Lane Parts to Bretonia.

Point A
Point B

Also: I have yet another shipment of Plutonium to showcase.

Start
Finish

Last note: Ran into a Samura toting a Hogoshian-made Black Dragon of all things. Is there no end to their blatant siding with smugglers?

It takes two
To dance with the angels

The Samura gave me a fair bit of trouble; however luck shone when both mine and his own mines spontaneously detonated near his craft.

As a final note, I shall assume that it shall only take 2,000 units of Gate/Lane Parts to equal one dead fish, given that they occupy the same cargo space as five units of Plutonium.

In short: 1 unit of Gate/Lane Parts shall be equal to 5 units of Plutonium.

Plutonium shipped this run: 4,495 units
Total Plutonium shipped: 13,481 units

Gate/Lane Parts shipped this run: 899 units
Total Gate/Lane Parts shipped: 899 units

TOTAL EFFECTIVE UNITS OF CARGO SHIPPED: 17,976 units

Handy as ever,

~Ozei Ruousha

((//Edit: Seems I had some missing/broken links. Fixed.))
*Transmission feed detection!!*
*Relay subect: More Gate/Lane Parts! Oh and I shot someone*

Helloh! More parts for you!

One two three
You know 'bout me!

I also shot someone! Hope you like sushi! (This one was a real live one! Kept jumpin' 'round like he had a mini-teleporter or somethin'!)

We must fight!
He must die!

I feel great! Not only have I made excellent progress in this deal, but its speed may multiply twofold! No longer shall I have to try and take on the fighters of Kusari in a bomber when I have my new fighter up and running! And it is certainly one that which is a real beauty!

Enough talking for now; take a gander at the list!

Total Gate/Lane Parts shipped: 1,798 units

TOTAL EFFECTIVE UNITS OF CARGO SHIPPED: 22,471 units

Through fire and flame,
~Ozei Ruousha!
*Transmission feed detection!!*
*Relay subect: Plutonium (more), angry Farmer, and some Privateers!*

Konnichiwa from the other side of the fence again. I have some rather interesting tales to tell you, Sir Fraser!

First one; not so exciting, though helpful nonetheless.

Shipment
Shipment delivery

Next one is a tad bit more worth telling. So I decide to head on over to Honshu and meet up with one of the Dragons, when I came upon not only the Dragon, but an angry Farmer as well! After some rather useless counter-arguments on the Farmer's part, I charged the guy's transport. Managed to keep his shields down while my Dragon counterpart lobbed Antimatter at the thing until...

The Farmer
Kerploded!

After heading back to Hokkaido -you are going to love this- I coincidentally bumped into none other than Queen Carina's Privateers! After a brief exchange of words, they were happy to have me tag along! In the short time that I was with them, they intercepted two trade vessels themselves, whilst I aided in the interception of two more! I really must say, the Privateers certainly know how to get the job done!

Just a couple of pictures
Nothing -too- exciting...

It was during the short amount of time that Mister Gareth Silves was curious about the Blossom I had recently acquired. So curious in fact, that he even went so far as to wonder how the thing could handle a couple of Ultra Sunrails mixed with some experimental weaponry. This of course, got me thinking as well. As such, I wonder if we could extend this contract a bit, Sir Fraser.

Once the current deal is finished, I wish to extend the deal by requesting 2 11-4a "Ultra Sunrail" Bretonian-made Particle Cannons. In exchange for this, 5 additonal Kusarian kills shall be made, or their equivalent shipped in Plutonium, Gate/Lane Parts, and any other commodity requested.

My reasoning for this is that I wish to experiment with a few different weapon setups on the Blossom. I do believe that an extension of this contract would greatly benefit both parties involved (Myself and the Bretonian Government).

Let me know what you think,

~Ozei Ruousha

Plutonium shipped this run: 4,995 units
Total Plutonium shipped: 18,476 units

TOTAL EFFECTIVE UNITS OF CARGO SHIPPED: 27,466 units
**INCOM**
HMS-DAGOBAZ

Excellent work, you are doing well,

And my boys have made a mention of you and the work you are doing. Keep at it.

As for the sunrails, agreed.

Sir Jack Fraser,
Bretonian Armed Forces.
**ENDCOM**

*Relay subject: Pu-238, Parts*

More stuff.

Pu-238
Plutonium

And Gate
Lane Parts

Nothing else exciting happened, I guess...

Bittersweet,

~Ozei Ruousha

Plutonium shipped this run: 4,495 units
Total Plutonium shipped: 22,971 units

Total Gate/Lane Parts shipped: 2,697 units

TOTAL EFFECTIVE AMOUNT OF CARGO SHIPPED: 36,456 units

Pages: 1 2