Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Guild Master Raikoke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Zetsumai Keisotsu
Origin: Battleship Matsuda
Recipient: Guildmaster Raikoke
CC: All Other Guild Masters

From the previous discussions we have had together, Guildmaster Raikoke, I would guess it's not a big surprise that this has come about. Today I have made the decision to fully cut our ties with the Elders of our cause. Or rather, the women who seek to use it and its followers for their own ends.

We have managed to prevent the tension between our two groups from becoming violent, but I'm afraid that can no longer be done. Their inaction in this struggle with Kusari and Samura, as well as their destructive leadership of the Chrysanthemums has forced my hand.

I will be informing the Elders shortly that their access to the Matsuda, and the Okinawa system, is no longer allowed by us. My pilots will be undertaking the goal of capturing, or eliminating, the Elders in order to end their leadership and return our sisters to the true cause of Yuyu Matsuda.

While I understand the Guild will have no interest in getting involved in our internal conflict, I do have on issue; Supplies. Kiretsu normally operates on small, but precise, strikes on weak points in Kusari's security. This greater conflict between yourselves and Kusari has taxed our reserves heavily. To continue our military aid to you, we will need basic necessities, such as your fuel, as well as the occasional shipment of food and equipment.

I pray you choose to help us as we have you.

-Touji Zetsumai Keisotsu
Kiretsu Sentai Dageki
<div align="right]End Transmission
[Image: Prowlers.png]

Incoming Transmission

To: Zetsumai Keisotsu
Subject: Supplies for Matsuda
Priority: High

Message reads:

Konban-wa Zetsumai-sama,

Your message of your decision contains sentiments of real weight. As a female of Kusari origin I too have read some of the teachings laid out by Matsuda on the power of women and their equal right on Kusari's political stage. One of the saddest sight I've witnessed is when a fantastic group of young women filled with the teachings of Matsuda and with such great potential fall apart to petty concerns and self-abuse. I too have followed some of the teachings, not all, and elevated myself to a position of influence and comfort. Unfortunately I do not have the ability to say that I accomplished this within Kusari borders but I hope someday a woman will.

Unlike your sisters, you and your Kiretsu have stayed focused to the Matsuda teachings and kept yourselves from falling down the path of pettiness and self abuse that has afflicted the movement. As such instead of pity from GMG you found respect and a home in Okinawa. We were skeptical at first yet the Kiretsu and the Matsuda have proven to be an important feature in Okinawa helping us in subtle ways we had not foreseen and believe me your subtle aid will be needed again in the near future.

You are correct that we will not be major players in your goal, this is more to do with our current infestation of hostile KNF with a much larger fleet on the way. We can ill afford to spare pilots at this time as we are busy consolidating our paramilitary forces, setting up the battle fronts and practicing our retreat and counter attack routines for the projected battles to come. Still, ever since the Matsuda has called Okinawa it's home we haven't been made to regret it and so we agree to ensure the Matsuda is supplied.

In return I will ask a favour. I'd say a few favours but if you call Okinawa your home then what happens in the future will be a natural decision. As I mentioned we have an infestation of KNF occuring in the Sigmas and a much larger fleet is on it's way. There is a subtle mission I will require from one of you. The matter is too sensitive, however, so I'll be dispatching a GMG courier to the Matsuda with some documents. I hope our courier will be received well and when you see the documents, I'm sure you'll know exactly what we have in mind.

We'll speak again soon,
Guild Master Raikoke

Transmission Ends