Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Taisho Isami, of the Kondo Dynasty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dragonlogo.png]
VIDEO FEED ENABLED
[Image: 2008_ipman_06_04.jpg]
Konnichiwa Isami-san.

Hai, we have never spoken before, but the name of my mortal enemy is something I use with care and respect. We Blood Dragons always say that a worthy opponent is valued more than a cowardly ally. Do not fail to realize though, that I wouldn't hesitate a moment's thought to behead you, but that is not why I am here, today. The great battle of our time will be fought my friend, so worry not, you will have your chance to kill me. But it is not today.

I am sure that the war still echoes somewhere within you, the war that cost Kusari so much, the war in which Tekagi fooled us all. The fortress we know as the Heaven's Gate has stood like a statue for all these years to remind us of the time behind us. But are those times a matter of the past?

We have been told numerous times now that the 113th Squadron of the Naval Forces is considering that base their own. But I ask you now, Isami-san, is the Navy of Kusari that stupid? Reports of Blood Dragon ships claiming to fly under the name Remnants of Tekagi have been seen in Kusari, and nothing has been done about it! It is possible that we face a new treat. And now, the former home of the Nomad infested Tekagi is not even under suspicion.

We have eyes, we the Blood Dragons are not as naive as you think. With those eyes, we see the truth. The 113th have been siding against us, against Kusari with the infamous Das Wilde from Rheinland, with the infamous Hans Eckhard, and the shame and fear of the people of Kusari and beyond, the Mandate of Heaven has been seen above the Arch. 113th ships freely roaming about in between squads of Remnant ships. Look at it and judge for yourself. I shall await your reply.

[Image: th_screen1603.jpg] [Image: th_screen1604.jpg] [Image: th_screen1661.jpg] [Image: th_MandateofHeaven.jpg]

<div align="right][Image: hideyoshisignature.png]

[Image: comheader.png]
Musashi-san, this is a most unexpected message, and though much bad-blood has passed between your warriors and our own: matters concerning the alien and infected threat take precedence. The Remnants of Tekagi make no distinction between us and, traitorous to the Emperor as you are, I will speak with you on this matter because you are human, and you are of Kusari blood.
It is expected that the dragons would seek to cast doubt on our brothers in Tohoku, however as I'm sure you aware, a warrior should always be prepared for a blade in the back. It would be foolish to dismiss this information out of hatred, and though it warrants investigation, I will not treat it as a verified intelligence.
Since IKN-Zakkenayo is a known infected I will have the IKN Mizurio crew interviewed.
I have read reports mentioning the Shichigatsu before, their brazen appearance at The Arch is disturbing, and shows the insane persistence of the infected.
I am not familiar with Hans Eckhard or the Rheinland '€œBuro Der Marineintelligenz'€ but will have inquiries begun.
The Hanta-Iseijin have always been on the fringe of Kusari society, their brutal service has produced, what some would see as, cold detached combatants, but their loyalty is well documented.
I have witnessed their engagements against the varied threats to Kusari including junkers and the infected. And of course, against your own warriors. Wing leaders assure me that their engagements against the Remnants of Tekagi and alien threats are frequent, though these recordings have caused me to question their effectiveness.
Therefore, the next 'random' equipment and medical inspection shall include pilots of the Hanta-isejin, I will also warn them that the '€œMandate of Heaven'€ slipped through their net yet again. Doubtless this will see an increase in patrols near the Arch, soon the Remnants will be a distant memory, and we shall be able to bring our full force to bear upon you.
You are a fine warrior, and evidently a talented Orator: but in the end Musashi, you will beg for the Emperors forgiveness.
Until we meet on the field,
Kondo out.
[Image: comfooter.png]
Musashi, it is with grief and shame that I must admit the truth. You were correct in suspecting that the Hanta Isejin had been compromised, the 113th and Tohoku planetary arch have indeed fallen to the infected.
It is apparent that you have clear vision where I drawn blindly into their deception. Perhaps your clarity has been a reason that I have lost pilots to your cause recently, however, the veil has now been lifted: their deception holds no more.
This changes little in our dealings, save that our forces consider the alien threat to be primary targets on any field of battle.
Make no mistake: you are a potent enemy, and I still seek to silence you,
Taishō Kondo, Isami
Kusari Naval Forces.
[Image: 11t54qe.png]
I may not be Musashi Miyamoto, yet you may know from now who to silence instead. Itagaki is my name, from the Dato family, currently replacing the spot of Musashi Miyamoto in the Shogunate.

It fills me with hope that people like you still command the Naval Forces, even if you betrayed the military codex centuries ago after becoming puppets of a corporation. A shame, I'm still looking forward to the day where you or your sons shall witness how Blood Dragons restore the glory to the Kusari soldiers, freeing them from the chains they're currently tied to.

Until then, our warriors will also silence those who oppose our honorable cause.
<div align="right]Signed,
Itagaki Dato

[Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
[color=#FF0000]In Hideyoshi's Memory
[Image: comheader.png]

Dato-san, in some ways it is disappointing to know that I will not have the chance to exact justice upon Musashi. However, he obviously placed his trust in you and you have announced yourself rather than remain hidden, which speaks well of you as an honourable foe.
The only chains that bind us are those we choose to forge and maintain. Our warriors are loyal to the Empire and not corrupted by any corporation. How shall you 'restore' glory? By the destruction of the corporations you accuse of corruption? By destroying us?
Our pilots will find glory in fighting against this madness, there can be only order in Kusari, and that order ~will~ be maintained.
I look forward to enforcing this point amidst the stars,
[color=#FFFFFF]Taishō Kondo, Isami
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: taishosignatureb.png]
[Image: comfooter.png]