Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To BPA Command/Henry Whitehall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: PADLOCK*
*Establishing Visual Link*........................................................................................[Image: 2w7pmx0.jpg]
*VL Established.*
*Inspector Hone.Nathan*
*Re Official complaint*

Sirs, regarding this message:

' Wrote:
ID:Bretonia Police Authority HC
Name: Sir Henry-George Whitehall

"Inspector Hone if you think for one moment news of this wouldnt reach a commissioners desk you are sorely mistaken, on what grounds do you find yourself entering any such restricted space without reason?

Under what manner of logic do you find it acceptable, you are not a five year old Mr Hone. Do you really require everything to be spelled out for you by the letter? can you not use your head for one moment instead of looking at a piece of paper or neural net screen.

If such an area was made publically to be off limits, do you not think that area of space would recieve alot more curiosity than if nothing about it was stated to begin with? No of course you dont because you seemingly have no common sence and I grow tired of it.

Your blatant lack of respect for authority figures is also astounding to me and mark my words closely, it ends right now.

Further discussion of this topic on any level, with any officer under my command or any Armed Forces personell be they intelligence personell, secondary or primary fleet representatives, as well as any other lawful or unlawful presence in bretonia or another house will result in immediate dissmissal from service in the Bretonia Police Authority.

If you doubt my words try it right now and continue this discussion of topic that should not ever be spoken of in such an open and brash manner.

You have also yet to give me personally evidence of of your reputation sheet and identification given that you are an Inspector under my command, how you reached that rank is beyond me. If you do not do as asked, I will demote you to Constable Hone Nathan.
Make your choice. That will be all, and appologies for the intrusion Commodore."

-Sir Henry-George Whitehall

Transmission: ceased

In This Dialouge

This is ridiculous! Never has the BPA stated prior to this incident that the Nomad ruins are of limits to BPA personnel, and Yet Sir Henry Whitehall is accusing me of breaching a restricted area with no cause! Completely ignoring the fact that an emergancy message was sent out saying that Order vessels were attempting to board Battleship Grimsby!

He then goes on to make the frankly inane remark that notice of the supposed restriction was kept secret to avoid arousing public interest, when the public is already perfectly aware of the ruins existence! Is this new BPA policy? To make laws, not tell even BPA officers they exist, then shoot them if they unwittingly break them? Or is the assistant commissioner simply in need of a holiday?

He has also threatened me with illegal demotion should I bring this matter to your attention, and so I wish to file an official complaint against Sir Henry-George Whitehall, for harrassment, endangering my life, and the destruction of a challenger Bomber.

Thank you.
NSY CommChannel Status: OPEN
Incoming Transmission...
Priority: HIGH
From: Lord Thaddeus J. Smithington-Smythe of Kirkby Overblow, Chief Commissioner of the Bretonia Police Authority
To: Inspector Hone Nathan
Subject: Ruins

Inspector, I'm only going to say this once. Stay away from those bally ruins.

I don't know what they are, but they're not human, which makes them dangerous.

That... place is a matter for the military, not the police. Let them poke around in there while we do our jobs, what?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for a meeting with the Home Secretary. Good day, old boy.

Transmission End...
NSY CommChannel Status: CLOSED
*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: PADLOCK*
*Establishing Visual Link*........................................................................................[Image: 2w7pmx0.jpg]
*VL Established.*
*Inspector Hone.Nathan*
*Re Official complaint*

Yessir, why wasn't it BPA protocol BEFORE The BAF started taking potshots at me?