Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DELETE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DELETE
To: IC

Now what the hell you on about?

O.J.
I'd like to know what he's going on about too.
~Felix Sherman
DELETE
Ahh.
Yes.
Please avoid endangering our stations in the future with your Artefacts.
We wouldn't want to have to take drastic measures.
Really.
We already took a bit from the BPA over that other incident, don't want a repeat, and some parties, especially the Kusari or Rheinlanders, are already looking for any excuse they can find.
~Felix Sherman
[color=#FFCC00]Transmitting---

[color=#FFCC00]Comm ID: [color=#FFFF66]Andrew Harris, IND Vice President
[color=#FFCC00]Transmit to: [color=#FFFF66]Ryan Green, Exquisite Extortionist
[color=#FFCC00]Subject: [color=#FFFF66]Overreaction

[color=#FFCC00]Message Begin>>>

[color=#FFFF66]Andy Harris here, owner and captain of a few "Casual" ships. Let's get straight to business.

So yes, I've got a few loose marbles rolling around in my hold. Maybe they're rather large marbles. Maybe they're rather large marbles that glow an eerie purple-blue light. But there's nothing to worry about here, really. These things are properly stored away and secured, and are placed in shielded containers to avoid any sort of crazy space-radiation-leakage or whatever it is that you're afraid of. I normally don't even take 'em out with me when I make my trips to the bank, but I guess this time I just forgot to unload them.

These marbles ain't all that foreign to many Sirian scientists. They've been studied for about, oh, nineteen years now, and we know they don't really pose any danger to their handlers. Well, not much, anyway. I find it hard to believe that Interspace hasn't had dealings of their own with these marbles at any point in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if you kept a few in your storage lockers right on Newark itself. I always thought they were pretty common. But that's all assumptions on my part, anyway.

As for what you're looking to get from all this, your "certain favors," gimme a name to make the check out to. I don't see the need to bother anyone else with this nonsense, so I'll stop it right here. No need to make a mountain out of a molehill. Well, no more than you have done already, anyway.
<div align="right][color=#FFCC00]<<<Message End
DELETE
We will not stand for any illegal materials transported on our stations.
Get those dirty Corsair artefacts off our stations, and keep them off.
~Felix Sherman
To: IC

I would like to see any posted rules regarding IC bases and the transport of such material. I have found none, and there were none during our time on Newark.

So, are you folks just making up rules as you go along, making threats against people who have violated no regulation.

And Mr. Sherman, I think you should be more worried about causing issues for IND not the other way around. Your actions in Kusari and Rhienland have put our organization under a higher amount of scrutiny.

So, either show me the posted regulation covering Newark, or kindly worry about your own people not getting caught doing things they shouldn't.

Remember, we know where all your bodies are buried. Next time you come to us with a complaint, you better have some kind of regulation to go along with it.

Otis Jethro
This is a matter beyond law, Mr Jethro, as you well know.
All we ask is you keep it off our stations.
Pages: 1 2