Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Transmission Origin: Munich
Vessel ID: [FL]-FireHawk
Sender ID: Adam Spire

Good evening. My name is Adam Spire and I have dealt with matters of technological exchange before and I have had an interest in one of your Corvo - Zoner Deep Space Explorer. I can only imagine what is going through your mind at the moment. This is not an immediate request for one but more direction as to the honorable and legal way of acquiring one in the future.

Intended design and purpose:
Planetary defense and base of operations for planetary survey and terraforming analysis of atmospheres and soil contents for remote areas and planets far from the normal trade lanes.

Current operating House:
Rheinland

Will not be used for:
Offensive campaigns.
Military operations
Espionage
Black mail
Framing Zoner factions
Illegal activities. (Illicit cargo runs, pirating, wanton destruction or property)

Having a scientific lab far from the intended survey worlds takes time and limits what we can do. Having a defendable, mobile platform, with sections of the ship'€™s cargo bays designed for scientific research and study, will allow for this endeavor to be possible.

We'€™re coming closer to a proposal that will bring a lot of attention to one planet in particular. We are not speaking on anyone'€™s behalf nor is this a request to purchase the Corvo vessel at this time. This is merely to express our desire to purchase one in the future. I'€™m a young patient man and as a freelancer, I will not be the commander of this ship, only its overseer. I need to find a captain who is allowed such a ship and who will abide by these rules and make sure other preparations are made. This initial communication is to get your direction, thoughts, and experience in this matter.

We'€™ve abided by Zoner rules and not used the purchased Zoner Gunboat turrets for any actions other than to defend the laws of Rheinland and take out a corsair or two. With more planning ahead, I merely, at this time, wished to open a dialogue with you about this.

I would like to know if others have asked for this ship. If possible, what is required to pilot one of these ships outside the normal legal command operations and IDs?

Any time and consideration in this matter would be appreciated.

Transmission Completed