Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OCULUS Technology and Media
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[font=Arial]COMMID: LNRS-2093 RepBot

[Image: OCULUSHEADLINE.png]

[font=Arial]COMMID:
CEO of OCULUS co., Roy Heliox

Quote:Greetings,

I have received news, and detailed images, from one of our drones that has placed a pilot operating under IC at the scene of a destruction of several of our highly expensive Media drones. I have reviewed these images and logs several times. Time and time again, what do I see? A IC pilot. Furthermore, you have racked up a hastly bill of twenty million. Whether you choose to pay those debts is not my concern. Any further action against our Media Drones, that are simply collecting Media for our network, WILL be seen as hostile, and self defense programs will be initiated without constraint.

This is the last warning from OCULUS co. that you will receive. If you require images, our tech department they will be more then happy to provide, a very detailed log. Our drones are non-hostile, and firing on our drones for whatever the case is, is unacceptable.

Signed, Roy Heliox
Please do share.
~Felix Sherman
COMMID: CEO of OCULUS co., Roy Heliox

Quote:Greetings,

I am assuming sir, that you are in fact a director or the CEO of IC?
[Image: sniperbusinessphone.png]
The man in charge.
Yes.
Felix Sherman, Chief Executive Officer of Interspace Commerce Transnational.
COMMID: CEO of OCULUS co., Roy Heliox

Quote:The Technology department has provided these images:

[Image: NY04.jpg]

01 02 03 04 05 06 07

(// None related RP has been censored/ out-of-RP)

Furthermore, there is a documented log that expands the length of my office, my office is rather large. If that is what you require as well, that can be sent to you via neural net.

There are also documented cases of action that violates the "Law" and criminates the above pilot. OCULUS co. is not issueing this to criminate any interspace pilots.

As you can see your pilot made several threats against our drones, and then resulted to hiring a bounty hunter for destruction of our drones.

Our lawyers have researched this "Bounty" and it does not exist within the neual net, which means that this action took place in person. Our drones were attempting to comply with liberty officials questioning when our drones received fire.

your pilot as well fired unpon the vessels, but the tech department says that the images were corrupt from gun fire. Might I also remind you that your pilot is of no position to make threatening demands and enforcing laws.

As I said before this is a warning issued by OCULUS co.

Signed, Roy Heliox
Yo, Ryan here.

So you claim I put a bounty on you? Care to share the proof?

So you claim I shot at you? Care to share the proof?

So you claim I was enforcing laws? Care to share the proof?

So you claim I broke a law? Care to share the proof?

So you claim it collets media? Care to share the proof?

So you claim those drones are not hostile? Tell me why is it armed to the teeth?

What more will you claim? Will you care to show the proof?
**IC Director Encryption Active***
Stuff it Ryan. I've had enough of your shenanigans, and i do believe you have strict orders not to deal with any PR situation.
You're not good with people.
I will not. It is my duty to protect this company from such ungrounded accusations.

And I will do it till my last salary!
Quote:[color=#FF0000]COMMID: CEO of OCULUS, Roy Heliox

So you claim I put a bounty on you? Care to share the proof?

No, I am not claiming you put a bounty on me, I am claiming you put a bounty on my drones. As for proof, your hostile attitude toward our drones is easily interpretated. Furthermore, I have provided all the proof I need. This is not to convince anyone. Our drones suffered damage from incoming fire and as such, corruption to its image bank. As such as I said before, take it or leave it, it is a warning.

So you claim I shot at you? Care to share the proof?

As I said before. Drones.

So you claim I was enforcing laws? Care to share the proof?

The proof is clearly illustrated above with your interpretation of the "Laws".

So you claim it collets media? Care to share the proof?

Sir, your ignorance is amusing. Preform a simple search. Not to mention, how do you think it captured these images?

So you claim those drones are not hostile? Tell me why is it armed to the teeth?

Protection. All ships contain a weapons system. Do you claim your best friend is hostile if he flys a ship armed? Our drones are equiped with a defense program.
This is directed to IC corporation, thus all directors has access to it.

AI Drones are not civilian vessels.

By telling you, I meant your corporation and its assets.

By not having evidence any claim is unreliable just as not human made technology which you somehow got access to.
Pages: 1 2