Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Alexander Yamakazi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Opening channel -
- Communication ID: Taiki Ono -

It's been a while since we last met, as enemies then. You may remember, I said then, that while your words and ideas are truthful, the casualties associated with turning those ideas into actions can not be justified by the change it brings.

That has changed.

The doubts I had deep within were first awakened by the fact that you, a man of both logic and honor, would choose to abandon the path set by Emperor. I knew that decisions made were not always the best of for people of Kusari, yet I saw no alternative.

Yesterday, I met another former operative of Dragon's Tooth, one known by the name Endo. He made me see that if any change is possible at all in Kusari, then right now it is the right moment for decisive actions, with the trust in Emperor being shaken among people, with resources stretched thin due to a war with Bretonia and skirmishes with Guild. If ever, now is the time a change can be made without too much innocent blood spilled.

With the views of my enemies being closer to mine than the views of my fellow officers, I can stay in Naval Forces no more. By irony of fate, my former enemies are now the only viable alternative. Ranks of Blood Dragons are where I could make the difference for future of Kusari.

You are the only link I have with Blood Dragons. I have fought alongside you in the past and I have fought against you. It is up to you to trust me or not. Shall you choose the former, put in a word for me.

I will leave within minutes with unmarked civilian craft to Hiyo cloud in Honshu. Any transmissions on this channel will be forwarded to ship's array. I have made my decision; it's time for you to make yours.

- Closing channel -