Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Da.Hunta|EA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BOY I WILL KILL YOU AND WILL HUNT YOU EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO TO HELL AND RETURN

You had no right to do waht you did to one of my ships and then even have the guts to dock on Freeport 11.

YOU WILL DIE

To Zoners on Delta. If i see any of you helping this guy i will also kill you.

To FP 11: I demand the removing of docking rights to this ship. Acording to the captain of the Sagres, that ship opened fire on the Sagres while she was near the Zoner sattlelite and started demanding some nomads remainings that she had on board. It is war that he want so it will be war that he will have.

Viriato
::: Incomeing Transission :::

[Image: starship-troopers-casper-van-dien.jpg]

*Seems somewhat amused as he reads the transmission*

Hi there Viriato

Now that sounds like a dual. Sure if you want to go on some vendetta mission go ahead, oh and if your lucky you might get a cookie too who knows. You like cookies don't you? You know cookies... the chocolate chip kind? They're real tasty you should come over to our base and try some. But maybe you're not the kind that likes chocolate chip cookies maybe you like the nutty ones, or maybe you just like plain ones...
But thats ok because I have all kinds of cookies.
Tell you what I'll send you a pack of cookies and we call it even ok?

*The rest of the crew are laughing loudly*
::: Transmission Terminated :::
Cookies? Yes i want some ... IN YOUR BLOOD! You murdered five people! and have several injuries! I will not rest until i hve your head stick on a pole!