Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: old RR page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
erased
Kchem. No recruiting for unofficials.
Also, I suggest using tag in the end of name. Less metagaming possible that way.
' Wrote:Kchem. No recruiting for unofficials.
Also, I suggest using tag in the end of name. Less metagaming possible that way.
Where can i do so then?

Also, a tag would create MORE metagaming. (trader/lawfuls lookin on player chat to see who's next door)
He's saying that if you have your tag at the beginning, people can't just press Y and scroll down the playerlist, listen on names in alphabetic order. It's harder to spot this if your tag is at the end.

And this idea sounds a lot like The Outer Project [Image: emoticon-00133-wait.gif]
I got to say I had most fun when pirating with Rorry, most of the time we weren't pirating at all but creating more RP.

Love it, hope we keep it up like this.
' Wrote:Where can i do so then?
Skype, PMs. Just not on this forum publicaly

Say in OP : "If you want to join PM me or Skype."

Also, like this idea.
Rorry was one of my favorite pirate encounters. More pirates like him is a good thing (y)
' Wrote:He's saying that if you have your tag at the beginning, people can't just press Y and scroll down the playerlist, listen on names in alphabetic order. It's harder to spot this if your tag is at the end.
And this idea sounds a lot like The Outer Project [Image: emoticon-00133-wait.gif]
Well, we don't carry a tag on our names... at all. *points to 'SECRET list'*
You can't recruit on the forums
Pages: 1 2 3