Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the IND Office of Acquisitions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

**INCOM**
ID: Sir Jack Fraser
[Image: SirJack2.png]
HMS-DAGOBAZ

Sirs,

It seems that in thier arrogance, Ageira has levied a rahter ineffectual embargo of gatelane parts to our space.

Considering the gate at Tau-23 is completed and has a surplus of parts, and that the gate in Tau-31 is currently being serviced by the Fish-munchers... I just need to secure, for the department of Public Works, an alternate source of Gate-lane parts, while the government votes on Nationalizing the Gate/Lane system in Bretonia.

I understand from my own explorations into Gallia on the Dagobaz that they have their own gate/lane system. EFL I think maintains it, with the help of the Junkers... long time allies of Bretonia and the Interdiction Wing.

We will need several shipments of these parts, and are willing to meet whatever terms the IND will set for the delivery of enough parts to supply us for the next five years.

You understand that this cannot go through regular channels, and thus, why it falls to someone of my... special abilities when it comes to embargos and blockade running, to find a solution.

I await your reply,

Sir Jack Fraser,
Her Majesty's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing
Bretonian Armed Forces.
**ENDCOM**

>>>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<<<
Comm ID: Vice President Eric Mantoffen Burtenstein the Third
Comm image:
[Image: jude-law.jpg]

Tag, Herr Fraser,

We are indeed aware of this...embargo that has been enacted. But you do realize that these components are the pride and joy of Ageira? Securing this many...securing them on their own is something that can get a bit hairy even in the most smooth of situations.

I do not speak for the majority of the IND, but I do speak for myself when I ask what your rates are. What are these parts worth to you?

Eagerly awaiting your reply,

Vice President Eric Mantoffen Burtenstein the Third

>>>>>CLOSE TRANSMISSION<<<<<
**INCOM**
HMS-DAGOBAZ

Sir,

I direct you to an important section of my communique:

Quote:I understand from my own explorations into Gallia on the Dagobaz that they have their own gate/lane system. EFL I think maintains it, with the help of the Junkers... long time allies of Bretonia and the Interdiction Wing.

I await your reply,
Sir Jack Fraser,
Bretonian Armed Forces.
**ENDCOM**

>>>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<<<
Comm ID: Vice President Eric Mantoffen Burtenstein the Third
Comm image:
[Image: jude-law.jpg]

Tag, Herr Fraser,

Well that is an interesting bit of information I was not aware of. Name a price and I'll see what I can do, ja?

Eagerly awaiting your reply,

Vice President Eric Mantoffen Burtenstein the Third

>>>>>CLOSE TRANSMISSION<<<<<
**INCOM**
HMS-DAGOBAZ

Sir,

We can pay a 25% premium on all shipments highest selling price, sirius wide.

I await your reply,
Sir Jack Fraser,
Bretonian Armed Forces.
**ENDCOM**

Greetings Sir Jack Fraser,

i think i can help you a bit but i cant talk publik.

if you want to know more of my then make personal contact by pm.

Hope to have youre intrest awakend with friendly greetings
**INCOM**
HMS-DAGOBAZ

Sir,

This is a secure, government channel, I am not sure how you got onto it, but if you wish to talk, please message me separately to discuss things.

I await your reply,
Sir Jack Fraser,
Bretonian Armed Forces.
**ENDCOM**