Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: .:UOG:. Recruitment Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: unioqs6.jpg]

[font=Trebuchet Ms][color=#FFCC00]We are the Union of Gold. In 752 AS, on Founders day, we over threw our Bretonian oppressors. Dublin and Londonerry are now firmly under our control. Our fleet is more advanced than ever, and we begin to spread our influence throughout the universe. The lessons we learned fighting our war of independence carry us through to a new generation of pilots. Our past is written in Blood, and our future will be written in glory. Some call us pirates, but the title is given to us by greed ridden and corrupt governments. We will lift the purses of traders who bring profit to the corrupt and tyrannical Bretonia...that money is better spent elsewhere lads....it is spent on the cause of freedom!

Threats new and old face our young nation. Bretonia refuses to recognize our independence. Our shared hatred of Corsairs has brought us close to our brothers the Outcast, and our new friendships with the Liberty Rogues has proven to the Liberty Navy that they are not invincible. Our presence is even felt in Rhineland, where large bounties have been placed on the heads of our pilots...our legend grows by the day.

Dublin is becoming a center of trade, our economy is booming as Molly gold finds markets throughout the universe. Fighters and capitol ships churn from the production lines at the newly constructed Foyle shipyard. A great new horizon, a golden horizon, rises over Colerain base, our headquarters. The call to arms reaches far and wide....will you answer it?

To be a Union of Gold pilot you must be smart, tough and loyal to the death. The rewards of becoming our brother or sister will never cease to grow. We will lay down our lives for you, but you must do the same for us.

Be warned though. We do not accept the weak. You will earn every promotion, every ship upgrade, every stripe on your shoulder. You will become hardened in battle, and your name will become known to the masses. You will earn it all in blood and fire, or you will die in the attempt.

Freedom is never given, it is won....

Faction Tag
.:UOG:.

Diplomacy

[color=#FFCC00]Allies:
LH
LR
N
RHA
RU
Rogues
Outcasts
Mollys
Hessians

Friendly:(assist against unfriendly/hostile)
RoS
BLS
Phalanx
CR
Ghosts
Nova PG
101st
Bushido
Impaler
Blood Dragons
Golden C

Neutral:
AW
IND
PA
JC/JM
HF
~V~
RNF
JG
Phantom
Helghast
IMG
Zoners
Freelancers

Unfriendly:
GalEx
KoF
M
Bs
QCO
SF
LSF
NLH
SSO
RM
SA
KNF
F.E.A.R
Inquisition
Bounty Hunters
House Militaries
House Corporations
GMG
Hogosha
Farmers Alliance

Hostile:
TBH
OPG
Core
RepEx
PRF
PIC
SCRA
Keepers
Corsairs
Gaians
Coalition
Bretonian
Nomads
Welcome to our NEW recruitment thread! Please provide us with the information requested below:

1) Ingame char names

2) Time spent on discovery

3) Time zone, and normal play time availability (for squad placing)

4) Experience RP

5) Prefered ship class / combat experience

6) Follow disco and UOG rules / UOG commands

7) Preferred role in the UOG
1. Why do you want to join the Union of Gold? Havent joined a faction yet, looking for the experience

2. How long have you been playing discovery? about 3 weeks

3. What is your stance on piracy?a sometimes necessary evil

4. What role would you serve in the UOG? Warrior? Assasin? Defender? Pirate? Why? Warrior - Tell me where to fight and ill go there

5. What is your favorite class ship? LF? VHF? GB? LF
Thanks for the interest and good answers, your application is being processed!
The Union Will prosper.
And prosper it does!
Join the fight for freedom!
Come lads join us in our cuase
--Incoming Transmission--
--Comm ID--: Alluvium

*Beginning Transmission*

<Upload File Request: Devon Black.txt>
<Accepted>
Uploading @ 5.88 TB/s
<Upload Complete (0.00001 seconds>

<Auto Display Enabled>

Name: Devon Black
Height: 6.2ft
Weight: 142 pounds
Ship: CSV
Last known location: Planet Manhattan, New York

Back Ground History:

Devon Black, a typical guy in his 20's. Fighting the war against the pirates within Liberty. A trained bomber pilot by his father, he never failed flying his Havoc MkII, all up until october 4th, 804*
His fathers sheild mal-functioned in the Jersey debris feild. Many sharp torpedo like chunks of scrap chewed away at the patriots hull. Computer systems failed. Squaking systems where disabled. When questioned by the police and no answer with no ID and not squaking anything the navy got involved.
After a few breif moments, he was destroyed by naval forces. Devon was stuck by his fathers hull debris, and crash landed into the atmospher of the planet.

Four weeks later,

Devon managed to pull himself together on Manhattan and ask questions, keeping his rage to a minimum! Distraught as he was, he managed to gain access to the database of all eliminations throughout the past month through his fathers own account within the LPI/navy database.
His name Criss Black, was cross referenced to a Corsair pirate seen briefly around New York, he was to be hunted and killed on site at all costs.
To Devon, this seemed like no mistake. smashing the computers screen in a massive out-burst of anger, he took his coat...And found the nearest unlocked Star flier he could find...
================================================================================

I hope you got the transmision,

As you can see, I express interests in joining your cause. Un-employment isn't getting me anywhere. And I know I can't trust the Navy. I want to get as far away from home has humanly possable.
I think Dublin is a nice place to start.

Why do you want to join the Union of Gold? Becuase where I am is not safe!

2. How long have you been discovering? Within the past 2 years I have explored all of the Sirius Sector.

3. What is your stance on piracy? I have been lawful. I am willing to learn but it will take some time.

4. What role would you serve in the UOG? Warrior? Assasin? Defender? Pirate? Why? Role. Anti-Capital ship. A way back bomber pilot at heart. GunBoat elimination is my specialty.

5. What is your favorite class ship? LF? VHF? GB Bomber/Gunboat

I hope I answered all your questions on the clip-board. I wish to hear your reply soon as possable. This stolen star flier has already been reported, so make it quick.

<Signal Lost>
Greetings lad, your application is accepted. Please visit the link above, "Join the UOG" and register for our private site. There will be no problem getting you into a bomber, none at all.

Pages: 1 2 3 4