Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Golden Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID:[color=#3366FF] Chi
TARGET ID: The Sisterhood
SUBJECT: A ship
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium
[Image: chi11.png]

[font=Arial Black]

Konichiwa, my dear sisters. You may remember me as an old member of the Sisterhood. It would mean a lot to me if you do.

The purpose of this message is explained rather quickly. My old ship, an Eagle very heavy fighter, was recently shot down by Corsairs. In the Omega-3 system, to be precise. Unfortunately I don't have the amount of credits necessary to be able to afford a new space-craft. I'm completely dependent on someone you should know, Ozei Ruousha is his name. We're currently on Freeport 1, in the Omega-3 system. And rather stuck there, well, I am.

Of course I won't waste your valuable time with more of my stories, I'll come to my request now. I am in need of a ship of the sisterhood. I do know that you need every ship for your causes, and can't quite give away more than absolutely necessery. But I beg you ... dear sisters, aid me with one of your bombers, since I'm most familiar with this ship, therefore the chance of me getting shot down again is low. Of course, I am ready to aid you in any way I can once I can leave this station again.

I haven't left the sisterhood in a disrespectful manner, you're still my sisters for me, and I do hope you look at me the same way.

This is all.

****ENDING TRANSMISSION****
Incoming Transmission

Comm ID:
Rika Ito

Konnichiwa Chi,

It has been some time, hasnt it? The fact that you are able to contact us shows that you were able to survive out there, which is a very good thing.
You know that I prefer to get straight to the point, this is what I am going to do now.
I could offer you one of the Rocs we have down in Ainus hangar bays, would that suit your needs?

-Rika

[font=Arial Black]

Thank you, for your quick responce, Rika-sama. But I'm quite upset about the fact that you don't seem to trust me enough to hand out one of your old Orchid bombers ...

It saddens me, after all the battles we've fought together. But, if it's credits that you wish, me and Ozei-san could be able to arrange a bit of income. If money is a replacement for honour these days, so be it. It's a shame, really.

Please respond as soon as you can, that's all.

Incoming Transmission

Comm ID:
Rika Ito

My dear Chi, I was never able to read thoughts, so how should I know that you asked for an Orchid class Bomber? You merely asked for a Bomber, which I offered you.
Be assured, we do not need your money, you should use it to get away from the Freeport and to buy the following:

20 units of Ship Hull Panels
5 Engine Components
1 Counterfeit Software
5 Quantum Multiplexors
10 Superconductors
5 units of Polymers
2 units of Optronics
1 Nuclear Device

Once you delivered them to our base the engineers will build a completely new ship that fits your needs.

-Rika

[font=Arial Black]

Thank you once again for this fast reply, Rika-sama. And I apologize, if I wasn't clear enough about the Orchid. I'll see what I can do, to rent a freighter perhaps, so I can deliver those ressources as quick as possible for me.

You'll hear from me again soon, that's all.

[font=Arial Black]

Konnichiwa, once again my dear sister.

I've been successful at renting a little freighter to deliver the required ressources right to Ainu, with the help of Ozei-kun, of course.

The evidence can be seen below, as an attachment.

File Attachment: [1] [2]

Incoming Transmission

Comm ID:
Rika Ito

Good work Chi,
The engineers should now be working on your ship. You should be able to pick it up soon.

-Rika