Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Librarian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: golantrevizetransfrombs.png]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#66FFFF]
Greetings, Librarian,

My name is Golan Trevize and I'm a student at the University of Cambridge. The reason I'm contacting you is because I'm looking for some ancient texts and I understand from my friends that you have the greatest collection of such texts. Is it possible for me to come on your ship and study the needed materials? I'll wait for your answer.

<div align="right]Thank you
[Image: 6562brariantrans.png]

[color=#FF9900]
Hello there,

I hope you didn't expect me to answer that fast, heh. Patience is a virtue that scientists and researchers must have. So, I did some research on you, lad and I found out that you're, indeed, a student. Now, you have to understand that getting what you need won't be that easy. You see, I need a small favor. Our supplies for this month didn't arrive and we got reports that the ship carrying them got hijacked by some scumbags. Don't worry, I'm not sending you after the bad guys, I just need 200 units of fertilizers for one of my biodomes. When you return with the fertilizers, I will give you the coordinates of my colony ship and we can discuss about your needed texts.