Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To:Omicroners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Username removed

Cleaning up my forum account, please delete this thread if you wish.
Name: Jake Connors Recognized
Encryption: A-1B.. Decrypting, 100%

Hello Hagata-san. The terms you have presented are acceptable, however we do need you to sign this agreement as well.

Quote:I, <name of captian> of the <name of vessel(s)>, agree never to declare war or participate in any such, not even an a tempory basis, against any Zoner in Sirius. My immanent right for self-defense, extended to an unilateral declaration of war by Zoners, or parts of them, remains untouched hereby.

I am aware of the fact that all my applications of Zoner Technology remain solely within the scope of my personal responsibility. I agree that Zoners hold neither a warranty, nor any guarantee for any potential results, technical or diplomatic, caused by usage of their products.

In addition, I agree to never in my lifetime, or after such time as I pass, to release, or to cause the release of the knowledge that these weapons were granted to me by the Omicroners.

Upon violation of these terms the Omicroners reserve the right to withdraw this permission, without prior notice or further explanations.

Signed,
<captain's signature>

Please reply to me with the signed agreement.

Jake Connors
Administrator of Lividia Shipyard
Omicroners

Signal Lost.

Username removed

Username removed

Name: Jake Connors Recognized
Encryption: A-1B.. Decrypting, 100%

Very well. You may purchase the turrets from the nearest dealer outside of omicron-74.

Jake Connors
Administrator of Lividia Shipyard
Omicroners

Signal Lost.

Username removed