Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: President of USI, Mr. Teshurr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Justin Scroll taps on President Teshurr's Office door, but no one answers. He slips a memo on the presidents desk. It reads*

Hello Sir,

As of late you may have noticed the absence of CSO Turner. While the DoS continues to run smoothly, Mr. Turner lays in a bed at Saint Paul's in Minnesota. At present the situation is quite serious. It would appear that Mr. Turner's own immune system is attacking his body. As a result, he is suffering from a variety of illnesses, ranging from annoying, to outright deadly.

The reason for this sudden change in health remains mostly unclear. What we do know is that something of unknown origin has implanted itself into Mr. Turners brain.

All resources are being devoted to find a solution to this problem.

I leave it to you to decide how you will inform the rest of the staff

Thank you,

Justin Scroll, Vice President

*As Justin leaves, the memo slides off the desk and lands in front of the open door way. A passing custodian sees the memo on the ground. Figuring it is a page from the adjacent public message board, he tacks it in place*
Araevin Teshurr had just landed his ship, and had made it into his office, he saw the note. And read it briefly. He put on the jacket he had started to take off.
"Debra, get me a shuttle to Minnesota, clear all my appointments. I have to go see Chris."
Debra was his secretary, and she was too worried about his appointments to let him leave. "Sir, you need to go to your appointments, you have a review of Univers-"
"Debra, that is an order. I expect that shuttle here in less then an hour."
Araevin was on his way to Minnesota within the hour. And he had arrived an hour and a half later. He rushed to Turners room, nurses tried to stop them, but he threatened them with a pay dock. He entered Turner's room, and saw him, he was obviously sick.
"Chris, are you all right?"
While Araevin Teshurr looked over Christopher Turner who did not responded a man behind Araevin sighted.
[Image: docj.jpg]
He won't be answering you if that's what you're waiting for. The man said.
Araevin turned around. And who are you?
Relax son, I'm Doc. Collins. I've been saving whatever is left of him since he came in. Collins said.

Oh, okay. So what can you tell me, what's wrong with him? I heard it can be lethal, is that true? Is there a cure? Will he be abl- Let me stop you right there son. I've made an deal with mister Scroll, you know him? Collins asked, Araevin made a nod to confirm. Okay, well I've promised mister Scroll not to tell anyone about Chris his status. So that's what I intend to do, you want to know whats wrong go speak with Scroll he should arrive here at any moment. But don't worry about Chris I'm sure he will still be here whe- Loud bleeping sounds rudely interrupted the conversation.

Doctor Collins dropped his cigarette and rushed over to Chris, he then turned his head towards Araevin who was stunned by the sudden change.
What are you standing there? This is no zoo, go and wait outside!
Araevin came to his senses and just when he was about to leave Chris stopped shaking and sat straight up looking at the sealing, his mouth wide open. An intense echo-like scream forced all other sounds to fade, the room was filled with a bright pink light blinding Araevin and Collins. And all of a sudden, it was over. Slowly Collins and Araevin their sight and hearing came back, everything was quiet and orange. The cigarette of Doctor Collins dropped on an paper document that laid on the ground, setting it on fire, Araevin put out the burning document by stamping on it with his shoe. That's when everything went dark, Doctor Collins made his way into the hallway, only to return seconds later.
It seems the whole station is without power.

Doctor Collins grabbed his lighter. They both looked over Chris his body, not knowing what to say.
As the back-up generators kicked on, and the lights gradually turned on, Chris slowly laid back in his bed, returning to his artificial coma.
Did I miss something?
[Image: 2a0j9zr.jpg]
Both jumped and turned around to see Justin Scroll, holding his side arm behind him.

Where did you come from? Araevin asked, still wide eyed from the previous expierence. Glad to see you mister Scroll, but could you put the gun away? Collins asked. The weapon was holstered, with a smile. Sorry, Doc, force of habit. Now lets continue. You called me here to give me a list of some sort?

Doctor Collins lit another cigarette and motioned towards the door. The President and Vice President followed him as he made his way down the hall way. 3 large male nurses made their way into Chris' room.
First off, they are going to strap down Mr. Turner, we can't have him doin' that again. A loud clank was heard as main power was restored to the station.
That's better, pass me a smoke, Doc.
The list, Doctor. Justin insisted.
The doctor removed a PDA from the breast pocket of his white overcoat.
Right, right okay. We believe in order to fix up Mr. Turner we will need... 10 bio-neural processors from planet Cambridge, as well as Pharmaceuticals. Also, a brain surgeon is waiting on BoaVista in Omega 50. He has a specialized holotainment band that believes will do the job. Be sure to give is Pineal Amulet a special place in your cargo hold, as he will not do anything without it.
Also, he requests that a Detroit Munitions model side-arm be provided as well.

Better to be safe, than sorry, Doc. Justin says, padding his holster.
Also, we could use 5 tons of water and Oxygen, just to resupply The doctor says, looking up from his PDA and placing it back in his pocket
That sounds simple enough. I'll get a couple of -
...and a Superior Alien Brain
The lit cigarette falls from Araevin's mouth.
Whatever needs to be done Justin replied, stone-faced. As quickly as he arrived, Justin was in his Havoc, and gone.