Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Orbital Spa and Cruise From Interspace Commerce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: cnwvm.jpg]
Good day OSC, We are interested in your Enterprise L-584 Luxury Liner line, We'd like to request the items needed for construction of one (1) of these fine vessels, And the permission to use issue one to select VIP's.

If approved we will deliver all the goods required for construction and any other necessary goods, I.E. Consumer goods, Water, Oxygen And any other recourses you find yourself needed with the increase demand in labour, We will certainly meet any monetary requests needed.

As stated previously we are requesting one (1) at this time, But we potently see the need for more in time and will be willing to work out additional contracts on request of any more Liners in the future.

Signed
Richard Price
Interspace Commerce House Trade Ambassador
We'd be honored to make a business arrangement with Inter-space Commerce.
We will be in contact with further details, about transactions and other items, in approximately 18 hours.

Sincerely,
Commodore James Taggart
Aboard the OSC)Eye.of.Delphi - Luxury Liner Hawaii

-----------
[Image: finallogo1copy.jpg]
I thank you Commodore, for the response and the offer to construct for us one(1) Enterprise L-584 Luxury Liner, But unfortunately some more pressing matters have come my table at this time and we will have to suspend our request for the time being.

I'm hopeful that in time we will be able to reopen negotiations on this matter, As I believe they would serve us and our directors wonderfully.

Again thank you for the consideration and I hope to have a new contract for you in the future, But at this time it is unfeasible for us to contract the construction of a Enterprise L-584 Luxury Liner.

Thank you again for your time Commodore.

Signed
Richard Price
Interspace Commerce
House Trade Ambassador

Good day Commodore, It seems that a time has come in which we would like to reopen negotiations for the construction of one (1) Enterprise L-584 Luxury Liner. All of our previous offers still stand, We hope that the minor delay between when we first opened the request for the contract and present date has not changed your willingness to allow us the construction of your fine vessel.

If you choose to accept the contract please send the required materials and we will have them shipped as soon as possible.

Richard Price
Interspace Commerce
House Trade Ambassador
-= RETRANSMITTING =-
I'm pleased to read that you have found a way to continue our business partnership.
At the moment, what will be required, are these materials:

1. Super Alloys: 15,000 (currently we have -4000)
  2. Cyo-cubes: 15
  3. Deuterium: 60,000
  4. Engine Components: 700
  5. Ship Hull Panels: 15,000 (currently we have -2800)
  6. Optical Chips: 4800
  7. Optronics: 2400
  8. Oxygen: 60,000
  9. Robotic Components: 1200
These materials should suffice. We will provide the rest.
In the mean time, we will continue the paper work, and our joint construction of the ship, at Baltimore Shipyard.
If you wish to cut costs, you may also send Engine Component, to our supply officer, at Southampton Ship-yard; Super alloys and ship hull-panels, to our supply officer at Duluth Ship-yard; Optronics to our supply officer at Southampton ship-yard. From there our ships will carry them to the build location of the Enterprise-class ship.

Sincerely,
Commodore James Taggart
Aboard the OSC)Eye.of.Delphi - Luxury Liner Hawaii

-----------

I've looked over the material list Commodore, and everything appear to be in order and well within what we can manage. I will write up new shipping orders for our pilots and make sure they are all aware of the situation.

Though as we have a current contract with Agiera for increased supply of their sigma-19 gate site in Okinawa I do not know how much will be done before Monday the 9th, but I'm sure when your construction crews hear they don't have to start the construction until Monday and that they have the weekend free they will be from our contract at least they'll be more then happy.

I look forward to working with you on this contract Commodore.

Signed
Richard Price
Trade Ambassador
Interspace Commerce
[Image: presidenticbar.png]

Good day there. I am newly appointed President of Interspace Commerce and I want to thank you personally for letting us have one of those magnificent Enterprise Liners. We will ships those items by the end of 8th day from the time this transmission gets to you.
I would like to ask about the Oxygen. Where should we get it? Since is is largely avialable commodity and we are not sure do you need it from specific location. I will soon hold a meeting with directors to pick the places where to get top notch quality materials.
Good evening President Mahone.

Whatever would be easier for you; we don't have a specific purchase location for oxygen - unless our ships are very far away from central Sirius.

Depending on your arrival points, - and if you happen to choose any of the sell-points I suggested - you can either pick up oxygen from New London, or you could pick it up in Cortez.

Of course, plotting the most efficient route, for pick-ups and drop-offs, would be at your discretion.

-------------------------
Also, President Mahone,
The money from the deliveries of the commodities will be kept buy IC| .
Since I don't want to swamp Inter-space Commerce with monthly commodity deliveries, after the first month, when the primary materials for the construction of the ship are finished, IC| can pay 40,000,000 a month for the ship, payable to the net account of the
OSC)Eye.of.Delphi

---------------
Pages: 1 2 3 4