Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: "The Search for Malaclypse" A survey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Readers (If there are any...)

You may have noticed, I enjoy writing. But, like mostbunall writers, the real "joy" is in knowing that your work is being read and enjoyed by the reader.

Now, in order to determine that (absent royalty checks from your Publisher), one must seek reviews and feedback.

The poll itself is a "rough approximation" of the expected feedback. Feel free to vote, or not, but I welcome any and all comments you wish to provide in addition.

Regards,
Mal
I like it, but I think you already knew that.

Should probably include a link as well.

The beach and sun must be getting to you old man.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=96955
It's highly amusing, but confusing also. But that's what you discordians do I presume.

But I just had to vote the last one.
' Wrote:It's highly amusing, but confusing also. But that's what you discordians do I presume.

But I just had to vote the last one.

Hey, It isnt discordian if it isnt confusing.
All of the above?
I like it, but you know that already.:cool:

'The Sermon' was particularly entertaining for me to read & it reminds me how much you raise the bar on characterization beyond the norm when you're around.
Furniture.
' Wrote:'The Sermon' was particularly entertaining for me to read & it reminds me how much you raise the bar on characterization beyond the norm when you're around.

Thanks, Kevin.

The inspiration for the "revival meeting" came from Heinlein's moldy oldie "Stranger in a Strange Land", wherein Michael Valentine Smith, the "Man from Mars", has to "re-invent" himself several times as he searches for a way to convey his "message". For a brief period, Smith becomes an illusionist/magician in a carnival.

And don't worry. You aren't going to see "Church of All Worlds" fliers, or Mal running about "sharing water" with young nubile neophytes.

Although there is a huge hot tub in the poopdeck atrium..
Always good to see one of Disco's Discordians who can come around and do more than spout a few lines from the margins of the Principia. I mean, considering you're the guy who brought it all here and have a much wider understanding of all things occult, I suppose it's only natural to you. Which is what makes it all so great and enjoyable.

Enjoying the story, obviously.

Also, this gives me an opportunity to drop the link I meant to in one of my posts there. I tried embedding it in the hymn, but for some reason the BBcode just didn't want to work for me. Many of your sermony-bits remind me of the sorts of stuff the Firesign Theatre did.
*Yawn*

I smoked to many of them cigs at that sermon. thanks.
Pages: 1 2