Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DELETE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DELETE
The young man stood up and with a noticably bretonian accent asked his question.

[Image: paulq.jpg]

"Paul Wotton, Telegraph news channel, Bretonia. - he introduced himself.

Congratulations, mister Marlone, you got your position in the troublesome times for Interspace Commerce, thereby you eventually appear to be the crisis manager on the matter. Do you consider the recent conflicts between Interspace and governments of Kusari and Rheinland the mistakes of the general development strategy or the fault of former CEO?"
DELETE
The reporter was satisfied with that politically correct and at the same time monosemantic answer. Though, he looked around and, since noone was initiative enough to take over the time, he continued.

[Image: paul2r.jpg]

"Talking about the past - how successful was the beginning of this finaincial year taking into consideration the evolution of the conflict between Kusari and GMG and what measures will the corporation take to reduce the loss of their positions in Kusari in favor of black market? Mister Sherman also made some announcements concerning the future relations between Interspace Commerce and the Guild and many analytics found them pretty confusing if not to say, - he paused, - provocative."
DELETE
[Image: paul3.jpg]

"I think I should let the others ask their questions, so I would ask the last one for now - about the future. Currently Rheinland and Kusari have new conflict at their borders - how much do such the events hurt shipments of raw ores and processed materials made by Interspace Commerce? As you know, all the sides of those conflitcs announced the limitations on shipments in the regions and enforced their local laws and regulations with firepower.

Is Interspace planning any steps towards any of those organisations in Omega and are you intending to provide a certain support to the IMG as a possible parter after the sanctions against your corporation in Rheinland - or are you going to stand on the position of support towards the Bundestag and the Chancellor?"

Paul waited for a couple of seconds, thinking about something and then added.

"You know, the military conflicts usually bring significant profits for the third side - and Intespace has its potential here - and a chance to becoming closer with the IMG - that way having a chance for better contracts in Tau region and Dublin."
DELETE
"Of course. Thank you for your answers, mister Marlone. I think tht the other people here have their own things to ask you about, so I will take my seat."

[Image: paul2r.jpg]

"What seat should I take?" - he mumbled the last prhase not into the microhpone that was already deactivated.
DELETE