Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kruger Minerals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:INCOMING TRANSMISSION:.

Comm ID: David Aunshweig, ALG Waste Disposal director

Guten tag,

ALG Waste Disposal want to make a contract with Kruger minerals. We want to export toxic waste out of Bautzen station to Dortmund station. We would also want something in exchange.

Signed,
David Aunshweig
* * * Incoming Transmission * * *
ID: [color=#FFFFFF] Vorsitzender David.Kalwa
To: ALG
Subject: Contra

Tag,

We could need some Mining Machines for Bautzen to mine more diamonds for our Vaterland industry.
We will give for the mining machines every gram of our Toxic Waste from our reactors.

Maybe a hundred thousand credit bonus too.

I hope you are agree with this.

David Kalwa

* * * Transmission Lost * * *

.:INCOMING TRANSMISSION:.

Comm ID: David Aunshweig, ALG Waste Disposal director
To:David Kalwa

I accept these terms and we will start transporting when this message will be sent.

Signed,
David Aunshweing
ID: Helmut Lotti, Vice president ALG waste disposal
To: ALG CEO David Aunshweig and David Kalwa, Vositzender Kruger Mneralien
Subject: Contract

Gutentag Herr Director und Herr Director,

I need a quick signature from the both of you, contract is standard. I hope Kruger can Agree with this ja?

Shönes abend noch,
Helmut Lotti, Vizepräsident ALG Waste disposal

Quote:This is a contract between the ALG Müllentsorgung(to be called ALG further in this contract) and Kruger Mineralien(to be called Kruger further onwards).

[Image: 264px-Alglogo.png]
[Image: 2vvs308.png]

Outline:
§1 Toxic waste produced by industrial processes at Kruger’s Bautzen station, Dresden system will be removed by ALG for recycling purposes
§1.1 Recycling will take place at ALG’s Dortmund station, New Berlin
§2 ALG will transport Mining machinery to Bautzen station, Dresden on the free capacity of the runs to Bautzen station, Dresden.
§ 2.1 the mining machinery will be procured at Kruger’s Essen station, New Berlin
§2.2 Movement of other goods from Essen station, New Berlin or Dortmund station, New Berlin to Bautzen station, Dresden can be added to this contract during each review
§3 Kruger Mineralien is free to pay an extra bonus if service are of an upmost quality

Restrictions:
§4.1 ALG will transport a minimum of 4000 units of toxic waste each month away from Bautzen station and in return will deliver 4000 Units of Mining Machinery
§4.2 Kruger will not allow any other transporters to move the toxic waste
§4.3 ALG will not be included in the transportation of Diamonds from Bautzen station

Contract renewal
§5.1 Contract duration is a month,
§5.2 Contract renewal is for one month per renewal
§5.3 This contract is renewed automatically unless specified a week in advance of the contract termination date

Contract termination
§6.1 This contract can be terminated if both parties agree to its termination
§6.2 Any violations of §1, §2 or §4 can be taken as breach of contract and will lead to termination of this contract.
§6.3 If any of the parties break this contract they are fined to pay 500.000 Sirian credits to the other party.
§ 6.4 this contract is deposited at the Rheinlandish civil court, Planet New Berlin

Signature ALG
David Aunshweig, CEO ALG Müllentsorgung
------------------

Signature Kruger
David Kalwa, Vorsitzender Kruger Mineralien
--------------

Tag,

§4.2 Kruger will not allow any other transporters to move the toxic waste

We don't like this point really. Only ALG Transports? That is not really possible because Freelancers and another Transport Ships pick up Toxic Waste too and bring it to Dortmund.

Another negative part, I don't like seating on a hill of Toxic Waste because we must wait for an ALG Transport.

The solution, remove §4.2.

That is all I have to say.

David Kalwa

Gutenabend Herr Aunschweig,

How about I alter point 4.2 this way:
Quote:§4.2 Kruger will not allow transports with destinations other then Dortmund station in New Berlin to load Toxic waste

I agree with you that any freelancer transporting Toxic waste to Dortmund is a good thing. It gives us extra transporting capacity for a fraction of the cost.

The reason I added the point is to make sure ALG gets all the toxic waste produced by Bautzen station. This is to make sure that the supplies don't go to our competitors.

Can we agree if I alter the contract like that?

Shönes abend noch,
Helmut Lotti, Chief Financial officer and Vizepräsident ALG Waste disposal

*Retransmitting*

Tag,

We are still against the point §4.2, doesn't matter it count for Freelancers or not.

If you don't agree to remove the point §4.2, then I guess we have a problem.

David Kalwa

Gutentag Herr Director und Herr Director,

The altered contract as requested. I hope we can now all agree ja? Its just a small pickup contract for the bettering of our vaterland.

Shönes tag noch,
Helmut Lotti, Vizepräsident ALG Waste disposal

Quote:This is a contract between the ALG Müllentsorgung(to be called ALG further in this contract) and Kruger Mineralien(to be called Kruger further onwards).

[Image: 264px-Alglogo.png]
[Image: 2vvs308.png]

Outline:
§1 Toxic waste produced by industrial processes at Kruger’s Bautzen station, Dresden system will be removed by ALG for recycling purposes
§1.1 Recycling will take place at ALG’s Dortmund station, New Berlin
§2 ALG will transport Mining machinery to Bautzen station, Dresden on the free capacity of the runs to Bautzen station, Dresden.
§ 2.1 the mining machinery will be procured at Kruger’s Essen station, New Berlin
§2.2 Movement of other goods from Essen station, New Berlin or Dortmund station, New Berlin to Bautzen station, Dresden can be added to this contract during each review
§3 Kruger Mineralien is free to pay an extra bonus if service are of an upmost quality

Restrictions:
§4.1 ALG will transport a minimum of 4000 units of toxic waste each month away from Bautzen station and in return will deliver 4000 Units of Mining Machinery
§4.2 ALG will not be included in the transportation of Diamonds from Bautzen station

Contract renewal
§5.1 Contract duration is a month,
§5.2 Contract renewal is for one month per renewal
§5.3 This contract is renewed automatically unless specified a week in advance of the contract termination date

Contract termination
§6.1 This contract can be terminated if both parties agree to its termination
§6.2 Any violations of §1, §2 or §4 can be taken as breach of contract and will lead to termination of this contract.
§6.3 If any of the parties break this contract they are fined to pay 500.000 Sirian credits to the other party.
§ 6.4 this contract is deposited at the Rheinlandish civil court, Planet New Berlin

Signature ALG
David Aunshweig, CEO ALG Müllentsorgung
------------------

Signature Kruger
David Kalwa, Vorsitzender Kruger Mineralien
--------------

//Review set for June 11th 2011