Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Zoners allies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Open channel***
***Signal transfering begins***

Greetings honorable Zoner. Im Order bomber pilot Alan Strem. Today I was wisiting you station in Omicron Delta and found very intresting ship with "smart" captain. First shocking thing- information that i have engaged her ship with Missle in NFZ. Im bomber pilot. How you know, bomber cant carry missles, but Liberty navy capital ships captains dont know this, its first thing, second- there were BHG pilots, where may trap here ship with their CDs, but CDs is not attacking missle. Also, I want to note, that snac- consideret CANNON, not missle, and snac shots has large white-blue explousing when its traps into target-there wasnt such explousion...
Then, she starting to provocate conflickt when saw our patrol cruiser, whih was searching and killing nomads in Delta system and near Freeport. She started screaming, when they saw few nomads in secured containers, which were neutralized while patroling. Cruiser wanted to check your station for nomad activity, but due to Liberty wisitor, mission was failed. But dont be afreid, we will make abother full scan inside and ouside your station for any alien forms. But the fact has their place. When one of zoners research ship's captain asked, what she's doing in Omicron Delta, she told, that its Liberty and BH terretory.

guncam1
guncam2
This all can goes far and far.
I think, this information, will be usefull to you.
Good luck to you.
With all due respect, Alan Strem.

*** Mesage ends***
***Signal lost***
***End session***