Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Vorsitzender Gustav Albrecht
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:New Message:
:Open:

<Subject: An offer for you.
<From: Gothera Lord of the CrossBones
<To: Vorsitzender Gustav Albrecht of the Kruger Minerals

Greetings,

I am Lord (Leader) of the CrossBones an Military force that operates Sirius wide. And due to the conflict in the Omega systems, which we are involved, I have created a possible way for Kruger vessels to be exempted from being targeted by my military forces. However it would require a commitment from Kruger and CrossBones together.

For the greater interests in preserving Kruger equipment and lives CrossBones is looking for supplies and mining vessels. In return we will avoid targeting civilian units in the Omega's.

But there is more in this deal but I wish to discuss that portion in another more secure communications array. It has to deal with GMG and the Sigma systems. Consider investigating it further for your own benefit.

Sign,

Lord of CrossBones - Gothera.
* * * Incoming Transmission * * *
ID: [color=#FFFFFF] Vorsitzender David.Kalwa
To: Unknown
Subject: Supplies

Tag,

Herr Gustav Albrecht is currently not the boss of Kruger. But your message sound like a threat for everyone in Omega-7.

And another thing I don't know nothing about your group and goals. Is it maybe possible to get a briefly description about your "Army" or "Soldiers"? Before we throw something like supplies or ships into your mouth or do you deliver something like a bomb into our stations.

That is all I have to say.
David Kalwa

* * * Transmission Lost * * *
:New Message:
:Open:

<Subject: An offer for you.
<From: Gothera Lord of the CrossBones
<To: Vorsitzender David.Kalwa of the Kruger Minerals

Greetings,

Hm I am sorry to hear of this as my understand, since the last time I have communicated with Kruger some years ago, he was still around.

*clears throat*

It is the unfortunate side effect of political war; hence the reasons of communicating effectively with those in the wake of the war path to avoid getting caught up with it.

I understand your sense of self preservation and preservation of Kruger Materials. Your concerns are valid as no one should be careless in dealing with each other.

We, CrossBone Foundation, are a military force seeking independence and sovereignty however we have been assaulted by many governments for our sake of freedom. Thus we align ourselves to forcefully install self preservation . I wouldn't share this with anyone outside the organization but, in good faith, I will mention we have found a system sovereign from rule (In the Tau/Gallia region). However GRN, Gallic Royal Navy, has invaded this system. The system is mostly uncharted. Thus we are fighting to free it once again and find sanction there. The system hasn't been officially named but we know from our records that it is rich in materials. Enough to construct a new nation for a new beginning unbounded by the stains of the old generation.

That is our ultimate goal. But in order to reach this goal we will need stabilize locations within Sirius. Hence our functional base in Orkney is destiny to be the launching point into Gallia.

We have no reason to harm your bases - otherwise from conflicts of political relationships of your allies to ours but never targeting your bases. But we haven't communicated officially and until we have-agreed- so ordering the protection of Kruger vessels through war zones would be difficult. But I am willing to place that order for the sake of this deal.

The supplies and ships are needed for Sigma's which we are actively scouting due to the recent conflict between GMG and Kusari Government. We are hoping to erect a stable housing for extraction of HFUEL needed for our war effort against GRN. This is in hopes that Rheinland government will move farther into the Sigma's than ever before after political tension pushes them to consider it, which is our presence in Omega's. That would provide Kruger with access to the Sigma's which to my understanding GMG has denied you. We can position ourselves to actively hunt GMG vessels from Frankfurt stationed at our mobile base supplies, hopefully, by Kruger.

Now I have said way much more than I was planning so I'd hope you would consider the expansion of this relationship -into the Sigma's. Or at least come to discussion with us with the politics of the Sigmas systems.

Lord of CrossBones - Gothera.
* * * Incoming Transmission * * *
ID: [color=#FFFFFF] Vorsitzender David.Kalwa
To: Unknown
Subject: Supplies

Tag,

Meine Herren, we'll full support your cause with everything we have. We can get the H-Fuel from the Mannheim Station is it necessary. And we'll find a way to get the rest.

I hope you can keep the GMG busy with our support. Uhm and if you want, you can use our stations but only if no Military Unit close to the Station.

Bitte, don't harm one of our Transports. Our Captains are already a little bit scared because of the IMG and GMG.

and don't say anything or we'll stop the supplies.

David Kalwa

* * * Transmission Lost * * *